• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

You can tell it's the weekend when we start talking about bread. :p

XpBTyE3.png

Listening to some of the Persona 5 OST

2564391_brad_nod_by_mordeaniischaos-d6ryxre.gif

2651675-0991859163-iFqoT.gif

Ryanreacts_zpsaceb3f18.gif

GFfSlEz.gif

Its good.

I should have spent the last decade learning Japanese. I could be playing Presona 5 right now.

Salarians

Official Shoemaker schedule

6:00 - 9:00, hair
9:00 - 11:00, DOTA
11:00 - 12:00, nap
12:00 - 1:00, burrito time
1:00 - 3:00, record videos
3:00 - 6:00, DOTA
6:00 - 6:30, read GAF and struggle to not respond to shitposts
6:30 - 12:00, DOTA

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
You know, despite knowing that stupid "brad leaves" meme for years I'm still worried for half a second when I read it, everytime.

Jintor

do people (the general people not any group specifically) believe that if internet personalities aren't on a recorded medium they instantaneously stop working/existing?

it's fine to be disappointed with the level of output but some of this stuff always reminds me of the fact that something that takes like 5 minutes to watch probably had like at, the very least, an hour of planning, filming, editing...

Salarians

Yeah, that E3 live show when Yu was on the Sony stage to drop his Kick starter.
No, see, Alex and Yu Suzuki are both the same tiny lizard alien piloting two different human-like machines. "Alex" was on AI autopilot while he was giving his important Shenmue pitch. He may be a tiny lizard alien but he's very passionate about his work.

Lijik

watching the boxmaker ql and despite knowing some of the blatant elements i still lost my shit when the coin placement literally just played the smb athletic theme

like holy shit, china dont care

Top Bottom