• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

CsiRdHbWgAAnddO

I wonder how he's faring over there consider there NO GODDAMN DIET COKE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.

Strax

I sent Vinny a request for a game for them to play, first time I've done this

Muppet Treasure Island was a CD-ROM game for the Windows PC, produced in 1996 by Activision to tie in with the release of Muppet Treasure Island.

In the game, the player is "Hawkins," who leaves the Admiral Benbow Inn to sail to Treasure Island. Gonzo and Rizzo accompany the player -- and so does Stevenson the Parrot, a new Muppet character who provides hints throughout the game. The Muppet characters are seen as video clips overlaid on an animated background.

The Human actors in the game are Billy Connolly who played as Billy Bones, Tim Curry who played as Long John Silver.

Video

Is it me or have they been putting up more content/premium content lately? I filled out the survey and indicated that was something I would like to see more of.

RBH

I just bought a year-long premium subscription to Giant Bomb solely because of the Mario Party videos.

Does that make me a bad person?

Gecoma

Alex just said on the beastcast that GB West will be taking a look at an import copy of Persona 5 this week. He must be mistaken right? There's no way.

Meguro

Banned
Someone said Alexa over on Gamespot has an import copy so maybe they got together with her and recorded a little something?

repeater

Giant Bomb #25 | There's Never Been a Better Time to Watch Other People Play Videogames

Really good Beastcast this week. To say that Danielle is a national treasure would be an understatement. She is an international treasure, spreading joy and happiness even to us miserable bastards in Europe. Her laugh could be prescribed by doctors as a cure for depression. Alex was great on this podcast too, and has seemed energized lately -- he's been in good form on the ER, latest Vinnyvania and the playdate. Good stuff, looking forward to the return of Doctor B next week too!

Top Bottom