• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

jgminto

Damn, The Bunker seems super cool. I love the cheesy style of your Phantasmagoria 2s and your Contradictions but the idea of a genuinely tense FMV game is really interesting.

Curufinwe

So the actor in The Bunker was only in The Hobbit movies as Alex said, but his character (Ori) was shown for a minute in The Fellowship of the Ring.

latest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HPeNPOOamw&t=1m06s

Phediuk

God damnit, I was hoping Jeff would keep playing classic Boulder Dash instead of that crappy new one.

Boulder Dash is fucking great.

Mr. F

Banned
Is Extra Life season coming up? Didn't catch UPF. I hope they do it in the same space again, the solo streams throwing to the next person was a neat idea but I do miss previous years (I forget when it was but Vinny building the sound effect button was the best one).

Is Extra Life season coming up? Didn't catch UPF. I hope they do it in the same space again, the solo streams throwing to the next person was a neat idea but I do miss previous years (I forget when it was but Vinny building the sound effect button was the best one).

The last one was in November. Ya it'd be cool if a group of them got together for the full 24 hours in the studio, I'm sure Drew and Alexis will again since they've been the one constant since they started doing Extra Life. I understand why they had the shorter streams last year since pretty much everyone on the team wanted to contribute and they didn't want to overlap, but ya there's a certain special madness to watching them struggle through the early morning hours of a full 24 hour stream together. Hopefully Dan gets in on it, he was mostly locked away sick during the SF studio's stream last year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
them splitting the EL stream was the worst thing. like they don't get that a huge part of the appeal is watching someone at the very end?

tesqui

Call me crazy, but I think Mailbag might be in my top 3 favorite content on the site. I've been watching them open all kinds of awesome, weird, and crazy things since close to the sites beginning. It never gets old to me.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Sounds like a good UPF. I am hoping to get caught up on videos this weekend.

I tried the new elusive target in Hitman and failed spectacularly. Never pull your gun out, even if you think people can't see you.

Top Bottom