• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Won a PSVR from Taco Bell. Now all I need is a PS4...

aqhrpU7.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Has the ER thread passed the Chrono Trigger ER hate level?

Absolutely. At least when they played P4 or CT they actually liked the games so the fanboys could rest easy cause despite PLAYING THEM WRONG they still said positive things about them. Shenmue though....
is an absolutely perfect game and every slight criticism of it has to be corrected instantly. And then Vinny showed up lying to everybody cause why not.

I should really stop going to that thread. It's....stupid

Zafir

That's right. I particularly liked how Vinny was so shocked/bummed out that he sat thru the entire opening credits after they got Hama'd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh8G2leCrG8

Totally un-surprised at the annoyance though. xD

I've had that happen in Persona 3 and Persona 4, and it can be so irritating. :p Not even just Hama/Mudo, the lucky crit that kills etc so in that case a Hama/Mudo resistant Persona doesn't help.

Persona 4 less so since there's the social link jump ins and the fact you can go back to the floor, so it's easier to go out and save. But after it happened in Persona 3 I changed how I played, I basically would run up to to the next "teleporter" checkpoint and then go back through the floors I'd skipped through to find items and level up a bit, so if bs happened I wouldn't lose as much progress.

I stopped going into the thread a few parts ago, what's this now?

People were attacking Vinny because "he didn't press the A button" at 17ish minutes into the video to get the key... Vinny posted in the thread saying he actually did hit A and some Shenmue fans were arguing with him claiming he is lying and didn't hit A. Turns out you cant zoom in and hit A at the same time (meaning Vinny was telling the truth), shocker. That thread is ridiculous, don't bother. I'll never understand people getting upset over watching someone else play a game. It might be one thing if GB was supposed to be a pro strat speed run site or something, but when their primary goal is entertainment it makes no sense to get mad over stupid stuff like that.

Xater

People were attacking Vinny because "he didn't press the A button" at 17ish minutes into the video to get the key... Vinny posted in the thread saying he actually did hit A and some Shenmue fans were arguing with him claiming he is lying and didn't hit A. Turns out you cant zoom in and hit A at the same time, shocker. That thread is ridiculous, don't bother.

That thread sounds like a great time.

/s

Turnstyle

On the off chance that anyone is making their own Box Maker levels (!), I made one earlier called Careful Now.

ID is 10010601

I also beat Jeff's level earlier with one life. PRO GAMER.

Borderlands 2 with a couple of my old college friends over Xbox Live was one of my most fun gaming experiences in years. I never found the humor particularly offensive/annoying and generally enjoyed the light-hearted nature of the game. Then again I was talking with other people for most of it, maybe playing single player made it more annoying or something.

I hope we get a Borderlands 3.

I'd be way more excited about FH3 if I did not just have to roll back to a pre-anniversary update build due to being stuck in an endless automatic repair loop.

Top Bottom