• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

FStop7

Banned
Vaping.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vaping/comments/52u17s/i_dont_know_if_you_guys_are_into_this_but_you_can/

1yHKkeF.jpg

FStop7

Banned
Spring Breakers is cool because it's a low key satirical comedy / art piece. It's not meant to be taken literally. And it has James Franco playing a character based on Riff Raff, who may or may not have taken inspiration from Gary Oldman's character in True Romance. Snake eating its tail.

KingKong

It still takes me a second to remember that when people talk about vaping now theyre not talking about cool stuff like getting high but about lame stuff like mango strawberry tobacco juice

Lunar FC

It still takes me a second to remember that when people talk about vaping now theyre not talking about cool stuff like getting high but about lame stuff like mango strawberry tobacco juice

I wouldn't consider getting high to be cool guy stuff, but I'm not opposed to it.

Gobias

Banned
You could be led to believe that people hated the P4 ER just from those old comments. People get real silly about this stuff.

Reading some of the hate in the old videos is amazing. There were so many comments about how they sucked and they were going to get destroyed every time a boss was coming up, but I don't even think they ever died on a boss iirc

Jintor

Reading some of the hate in the old videos is amazing. There were so many comments about how they sucked and they were going to get destroyed every time a boss was coming up, but I don't even think they ever died on a boss iirc

They came close on Yukiko, but I think they were more likely to die to random hama and muda and the King that one time.

Gobias

Banned
They came close on Yukiko, but I think they were more likely to die to random hama and muda and the King that one time.

The time they died to a random hama was hilarious. I have no idea how some people would get upset by things like that. Like, there were comments that were actually upset when Vinny cast that bufu spell. People on the internet are weird.

Brashnir

Has the ER thread passed the Chrono Trigger ER hate level?

Long since. I'd say it has reached, and possibly surpassed Sony-Exclusive-Review-Thread insane defensiveness-fueled hate level.

Edit - that is an absolute mess of a sentence, but I'm not fixing it.

The time they died to a random hama was hilarious. I have no idea how some people would get upset by things like that. Like, there were comments that were actually upset when Vinny cast that bufu spell. People on the internet are weird.

Jeff was actually upset!

Gobias

Banned
Jeff was actually upset!

But that's what made it funny for the viewer!

Also, thinking back to P4, I remember how much they hated the parts where they were just supposed to talk to everyone in town asking for information about the people in fell in the TV. If only Vinny knew he could play an entire game built around that

Jintor

The main thing I remember from that bit is Jeff going "COMPLEX?!?!?!" in an even more absurd teddie voice. At least I think it was jeff.

Jothel

Was that when they were fast forwarding the battle and totally just died?

Jintor

Is there just a quote database for GB somewhere? Alternatively, if Jeff used a finishing move, what would his quote be?

derFeef

T-2 hours for Forza Horizon 3 embargo! Curious what Jeff thinks, I agreed with him on 2 being not that good. Or less good compared to 1.

I wonder why the Jeff home stream is not premium but the Vinny one is. Doesn't really bother me either way, just curious. Maybe Vinny is going to spin that off and do it from the studio normally?

Shenmue ER is the gift that keeps on giving from the videos to the comments(well, some of them)

Ha, oh wow. I kind of gave up posting in the ER thread because it was getting so mean spirited for something so silly and fun. Now I see Vinny popped in. ERs are going on another long hiatus, you punks! I've loved the series so far. It's a shame that it's a weird mine field in that thread sometimes.

I posted only once and got out, it's kind of disheartening to see Vinny go in there to explain himself. Man, let people play a game in whatever way they feel comfortable in doing so.

I'm really digging these Monday streams from home, love it. More old games being played is always a good thing.

concept sketch

A great start, can't wait to see it all finished dude!

The sketches are pretty darn good.

Vinny could have a whip? Or something vaguely Vania in the background?
I do actually like the studio setup suggestion though.

Top Bottom