• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Megasoum

Banned
Brad opening Giant Bomb Costa-Rica

85kuHQ3.png

Ha, oh wow. I kind of gave up posting in the ER thread because it was getting so mean spirited for something so silly and fun. Now I see Vinny popped in. ERs are going on another long hiatus, you punks! I've loved the series so far. It's a shame that it's a weird mine field in that thread sometimes.

LiK

Ha, oh wow. I kind of gave up posting in the ER thread because it was getting so mean spirited for something so silly and fun. Now I see Vinny popped in. ERs are going on another long hiatus, you punks! I've loved the series so far. It's a shame that it's a weird mine field in that thread sometimes.

man, don't give up. go post positive messages. turn that frown upside-down!

Scizzy

Looks like Hawaii to me too, but that's a Costa Rican beer so it's probably off the coast there.

I'm looking forward to the Jeff-hosted podcast tomorrow. Brad is definitely a better week in, week out host - Jeff seemed really not into the task by the end of his run - but Jeff was really motivated the last time he filled in and it was great.

SO much content lately I had to watch stuff for like 4 hours last night to try to catch up. I haven't been able to watch the endurance run at all!

Definitely glad I watched the VRodeo though! Handibot is legendary

Looks like Hawaii to me too, but that's a Costa Rican beer so it's probably off the coast there.

I'm looking forward to the Jeff-hosted podcast tomorrow. Brad is definitely a better week in, week out host - Jeff seemed really not into the task by the end of his run - but Jeff was really motivated the last time he filled in and it was great.

Brad better look out for dinosaurs. Some crazy rich guy brought them back to life not to far from there. ;p

danm999

Vinny honestly has the patience of a saint.

Vinny honestly has the patience of a saint.

I feel like, statistically there has to be sane Shenmue fans out there. and I feel bad for them because honestly some of their peers are doing an incredible job of living up to the reputation they've gained.

I'll let a lot of things slide but bumming Vinny out isn't one of them

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I feel like, statistically there has to be sane Shenmue fans out there. and I feel bad for them because honestly some of their peers are doing an incredible job of living up to the reputation they've gained.

I'll let a lot of things slide but bumming Vinny out isn't one of them

There's a guy who said something like "do you think I'm wrong about how things work in a game I've played for almost two decades" without a shred of irony

Top Bottom