• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Danny's first /noclip feature(behind the scenes) is pretty damn good.

afXpK32.gif

Is "Here's the thing" more Alex or Austin?

Definitely Alex.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Jeff works really late apparently. I hated doing that. Feels like there's no day left if you come home after 8 pm or whatever.

afXpK32.gif
So stuff like this is on his personal youtube channel now, not the noclip one?

Which would have the biggest impact if it suddenly didn't appear in any more GB content anymore?

Alex
That picture of Shaq's face

????

I kid. Alex is good people

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nah man.

Chaos all the time.

Vinny and Dan will herald the cleansing flames to rid us of the ordered corruption of this world.

Scizzy

Alex should be the one playing so we could watch him try to fend off Vinny and Dan's silliness even as he gets more and more frustrated with the game. Any ordinary man would crack.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
My Premium ends today. Been unable to keep up with watching everything lately. It's been a good run. Will probably get a month when I find enough time to catch up.

I too am struggling to keep up. I had to give up listening to the Bombcast every week years ago because of lack of time. I've always struggled to watch all the content. I've just given up on staying up to date on content. I skip a lot. But I stay premium because this is what I do for visual entertainment and I want to support them for it. I do not watch TV or Netflix, just GB and sometimes Digital Foundry or other videos on YouTubes.

I am torn on putting down money for Danny's Patreon. I love the guy and his work, but I dunno if I have the time to really absorb the content. If it's consistently good then I may subscribe and split my time between he and GB. Dude deserves all success thrown his way. He is very talented and comes across as genuine and compassionate. He is somebody I look up to. Man, I should really just put in to his Patreon, shouldn't I?

Cairnsay

Banned
For the past year or so I've been coming to work so early that I'm back home at around 4pm and it's the best.

I used to work at a place with flexible working hours. Starting at 7am, and getting done by 3pm was the best. Especially as I only lived about a ten minute walk away.

I am torn on putting down money for Danny's Patreon. I love the guy and his work, but I dunno if I have the time to really absorb the content. If it's consistently good then I may subscribe and split my time between he and GB. Dude deserves all success thrown his way. He is very talented and comes across as genuine and compassionate. He is somebody I look up to. Man, I should really just put in to his Patreon, shouldn't I?

Yes. If the first feature is any indication of what we're going to get in the future then man, we're in for some quality videos. This feature is 24 minutes and here's just 40 seconds of it I made. It's way thorough then I expected it to be.

The best part is when you go look up a Shenmue speedrun and you see that the GB boys' collective progress so far constitutes only the first 90 minutes of an 8.5 hour run, the rest of which consists almost entirely of driving forklifts.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
The best part is when you go look up a Shenmue speedrun and you see that the GB boys' collective progress so far constitutes only the first 90 minutes of an 8.5 hour run, the rest of which consists almost entirely of driving forklifts.
So they will be driving forklifts for like 10 episodes?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Wait, how do you bypass the waiting period between days?

Zafir

Alex is terrible in this Endurance Run.

Nah, he's been a bit of a debbie downer at some points, but he's been the most observant(which in Shenmue is probably the best skill you can have) despite his lack of interest in the game. He's the most likely to keep things on track as well, he's a good balance I think.
Wait, how do you bypass the waiting period between days?

The speed-run skips all of disk 1.

Top Bottom