• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Wait, is fighting a legit regulated part of Hockey?!?!?

It is strange that it's still part of the video games. There are usually a few brawls in other sports but there is no chance the NFL or the NBA is going to let any developer add that as part of a "sim" style representation of their sport.

RBH

Just got done watching the Mario Party Party 3 video for the first time.

Man, Brad was such a total buzzkill for the entire thing. :/ Completely brought down the mood and single-handedly made it much less enjoyable than the first two Mario Party videos.

Chuck

Still without luck
Just got done watching the Mario Party Party 3 video for the first time.

Man, Brad was such a total buzzkill for the entire thing. :/ Completely brought down the mood and single-handedly made it much less enjoyable than the first two Mario Party videos.
Yeah he was trying so hard to be a whiner. It's just that one party tho, 4 is good and 5 is the best one. 6 is skimmable.

My Premium ends today. Been unable to keep up with watching everything lately. It's been a good run. Will probably get a month when I find enough time to catch up.

Was anyone else weirded out when Jeff praised VR experiences and said he doesn't want traditional games in VR yet whenever the topic of VR comes up they lament the lack of big games and claim everything is tech demos and "experiences". Just another Jeff moment I guess.
The discussion looks a bit weird when you go back Rez too. Yes, Jeff is a huge Rez fan, but it is a traditional controller game put in VR, and is in 3rd Person (Dan).

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Jeff's phrase is probably "fucking". It becomes every 2nd word in every rant and/or excitement of his.

I have to wonder when Justin & Griffin are gonna ditch Polygon. I mean they're already spending a whole month filming a TV show. I can't imagine reviewing video games is real high on their priority list at this point.

I wonder mainly because it brings up the question of who owns Monster Factory and what will happen to it if they leave.
They are making a TV show? For a known network?

"We're saying Rocket League is a better game than Mario Maker???"
It's probably 2016's 2015 game of the year.

Joeku

Oi, I just got the Humble Jumbo Bundle 7 and it has Devil Daggers in it. I already own it, though.

Any of you duders want it? First person to link the most metal thing Giant Bomb has ever done gets it!

2887700-vf_shenmue_er_15.jpg

Endurance Run: Shenmue - Part 15
Oh, you know... that face when you've absolutely sold someone a very legitimate ticket to Hong Kong.

Top Bottom