• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

oti

Banned
They're not going to play Boxmaker for more than 8 minutes. You know this. I know this.

Not like lack of quality has stopped them streaming a particular game. Look at all the Destiny content on the site.
huehuehue
I bought the Destiny Collection

Teddified

Isn't it more "...So that's a thing" cause without the "So" it kinda sounds like a show about alex going around pointing at things calling them things.

could it be a stream where Dan makes a Mario maker level and Jeff makes a Box maker level simultaneously and they have to try beat each others level to submit it?

Lijik

have they learned that if you double tap in a direction in boxmaker you can run yet, not in a position to watch right now

stumbled lnto that by accident watching replays and trying to
figure out how dudes were running

pizzacat

Banned
You're buying a game from the oculus store and you don't want to play it alone

????

Unless the oculus store sells non VR games, I didn't imagine that because that's dumb

FStop7

Banned
Stupid VR game idea: A multiplayer game like Tetris Battle Gaiden except the powerups fuck with your opponent's headset. Anything from minor distortion to inverting your view of the board to body swapping with your opponent.

Make it a hacking themed puzzle game or something.

Lunar FC

Stupid VR game idea: A multiplayer game like Tetris Battle Gaiden except the powerups fuck with your opponent's headset. Anything from minor distortion to inverting your view of the board to body swapping with your opponent.

Make it a hacking themed puzzle game or something.

Stomach hurts just thinking about it.

but seriously though I don't think pizzacat needs to explain himself

"why did you buy VR" is a very good question on its own

Because it may or may not support my livelihood. To be fair, though, I still don't have a VR headset because I don't have a lot of extra money right now. I plan on getting one next year, though.

So we're not going to switch to Mario Maker? Watching them play bad games can be funny but they've already played this twice and the funny part is that it's a very blatant ripoff of Mario Maker that controls poorly. Also, I'm not a huge fan of them encouraging sales of this kind of thing to play the shared level.

Top Bottom