• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

I don't how much they have but something like Sage does a whole original dex and hasn't gotten DMCA'd yet. https://capx.wikia.com

You can rip off Pokemon and sell it though, just look at EvoCreo on the appstore.

Hadn't seen EvoCreo before.

That's exactly what I wish all these projects taking heat form companies would become, reuse the game code, change assets to be "original" and become a competitor. Find success with the underdog story of the big bad company being no fun allowed.

SnuggleBubbler
I bet Nintendo would make a killing if they made a level editor like this for one of their big platformers, like Kirby

This chat comment made me realize how much I want Kiby Super Star Maker.

also double tapping to run is totally valid and good in a platformer

I made a dumb thing

du724YX.jpg

This chat comment made me realize how much I want Kiby Super Star Maker.

also double tapping to run is totally valid and good in a platformer

Kirby games are super easy so I'd love to see a real hard community made version. The only thing keeping me from 100℅ on Robobot is the fucking stickers count towards progression.

jgminto

Fire is one syllable, just because different accents can add emphasis to the word doesn't change how many syllables it actually is.

Top Bottom