• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Yeah, people are barely reacting to anything. The AI seems almost broken. And the game seems kinda janky overall. The hacking stuff could be cool, but also get repetitive real quick. Hope there's variety to how you can complete the missions and not just here are these two ways you can hack this stuff to accomplish what you want.
I want to see Vinny fuck around in this game!

Out of the upcoming open world games Mafia 3 seems way more interesting to me.
I'm also far more interested in Mafia III. The atmosphere looks incredible. I just hope it doesn't fuck up the racism theme, because that could go really wrong and cringey really fast. Austin's comments on the Beastcast a month back about his demo impressions are making me a bit wary.

kAmui-

I'm also far more interested in Mafia III. The atmosphere looks incredible. I just hope it doesn't fuck up the racism theme, because that could go really wrong and cringey really fast. Austin's comments on the Beastcast a month back about his demo impressions are making me a bit wary.

That's definitely a fear. I'll wait for the reviews/impressions and longform gameplay from somebody other than the publisher itself, but I'm optimistic.

Red UFO

omg this endurance run episode

mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

Watch Dogs 2 attitude seems like a real turnoff.

There is a good middle ground between WD1's boring as fuck theme and LOL WE LIKE MEMES! of WD2

As somebody who has moderate OCD, what about this shit game would interest me?

Just so much shit to interact with.

I dunno. Maybe OCD is the wrong word but when I was young I just loved "interacting" with stuff. Games didnt let you do that much back then.

Sou Da

Jesus Christ Dan has a talent for being a dick.

Forges a criminal record for an impoverished woman and then takes a selfie of her getting arrested, I am impressed.

Man what the fuck happened to Respawn? I guess EA just shovels this partnership shit down everyone's throats if you manage to make more than one game with them.

Jesus Christ Dan has a talent for being a dick.

Forges a criminal record for an impoverished woman and then takes a selfie of her getting arrested, I am impressed.
Is it strange that it took me a second to realize that you were talking about Watch Dogs and not something Dan did in real life

Salarians

Is it strange that it took me a second to realize that you were talking about Watch Dogs and not something Dan did in real life
I mean, this does sound like something a high falootin', Über-taking San Francisco techie like Dan Ryckert would do.

Anyway, I'm only about 90 minutes in but SMTIVA seems really good so far. I hope they check it out.

Edit:
Yo Dan, $4.05 Splatoon amiibo

Lunar FC

Haven't watched the unfinished, but was hoping they were going to more of a Mr. Robot feel with this one from the reveal trailer. Doesn't seem to be the case from y'alls comments.

Sou Da

Watch Dogs 2 attitude seems like a real turnoff.

There is a good middle ground between WD1's boring as fuck theme and LOL WE LIKE MEMES! of WD2

Gonna firmly disagree here, as of now there are far less memes in WD2 than 1 (0), and the game actually looks pretty fun this time.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm worried that Vinny and Dan's super accurate renditions are going to get this video content flagged. Everybody should make sure to catch up on the endurance run before the heroes get to it.

This came up in the other day, how they haven't announced or announced they'll announce a new game yet. It'll be four years between games at the soonest.

To steal something from Reddit. You can pinpoint the exact time Rockstar struck Micro Transaction gold and how its effect their output

f9LzxNQ.png

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I still find it funny that people complain about them "not doing anything" in this ER episode when really what they did was far more entertaining than anything they could have done playing the game

justjim89

Hitman Episode 5 is bringing back the scarecrow disguise so you can hunt people as a murderous scarecrow. Also you have something like 8 targets. Will make for some real good HitDan.

Top Bottom