• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Salarians

I think by nudity he means the full on female nipples and or genitals, and in that case I don't think there's much outside of like, pixel art boobs in Castlevania and Shin Megami Tensei.
Yeah, those are the only Japanese games that come to mind and I'm even struggling to think of western games that have nudity. Still kind of a surprise to see Angel in SMTIVA fully pantsless.

Looking into it, the Japanese version of Dante's Inferno got rid of its boobs and demon dong, and the romance scenes in DA:I seem to all be fully clothed. Kind of awkward lounging around with a fully armored Cassandra...

Fucking yes. Side benefit; I'll love to see GAF puzzle out how much or little they despise Phil Fish with this news.

Has anyone at Facebook or oculus acknowledged this stuff yet? The threads are moving too fast to keep up with
Someone at Oculus said they were looking into it according to Polygon.

Z6ox0lU.png

I'm more of a turn-based guy when it comes to strategy games, I've realized. Real-time strategy stresses me out

When I do real time I like games like Warcraft 3 where it's slower paced. I enjoyed just making my hero, building up a massive army and leveling my hero, and then eventually having a massive battle.

When I tried to play Starcraft 2 it was insanely fast paced. I got zerg rushed and hated every second of it.

Teddified

I've been waiting on controller support to play x-com 2 but since it doesn't seem to be in now I wonder if they'll just never add it. :/

It's a really good game! Plus there's a vibrant mod community on PC.

I really like it, I need to go back to it at some point. I keep getting demolished and restarting, once I was finally doing better some other game stole my attention.

It's one of the games this year I kept saying "I'll definitely get to that!" and now I'm running out of year. Why the hell am I playing Arkham Knight?

I've been waiting on controller support to play x-com 2 but since it doesn't seem to be in now I wonder if they'll just never add it. :/

Steam controller! Still have a bundle with the game, I think.

It's one of the games this year I kept saying "I'll definitely get to that!" and now I'm running out of year. Why the hell am I playing Arkham Knight?

Why the heck are you playing the Arkham Knightmare?

XCOM 2 beckons. Earth won't save itself... Commander.

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, the console version is out next week. So it doesn't seem impossible to me that they'll add controller support sometime soon.

I wish there was a way to play Rec Room with a Gear VR. A $100 thing for my phone is a lot easier to swallow than the price for a Vive.

Top Bottom