• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

The demo (aside from the boss) was great, I just wish it wasn't so far away.

Yup it was and I also wish that but at the same time hearing IGA say this

"Things have been progressing with development for Bloodstained, but between our current production setup and release deadline, I’ve realized that at this rate, the game may not end up meeting my quality standards."

Is pretty much all I need.

The peak of Splatoon Miiverse was when Christmas was approaching and the plaza filled up with people saying that everyone should be nice and encouraging to new players who get the game as a present, and leave them welcome messages

oti

Banned
The peak of Splatoon Miiverse was when Christmas was approaching and the plaza filled up with people saying that everyone should be nice and encouraging to new players who get the game as a present, and leave them welcome messages

Splatoon should be a Religion.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Let's be honest. Handibot was only fun because of Jeff.
Jeff made Handibot
And since we made you Gerstmann, we made Handibot.

repeater

Given the things Handibot was saying on that stream, it's just a matter of time before it turns out he's on Palmer Luckey's payroll.

W5mI74u.gif

dstfp.gif

I want to watch Vinny play Watch Dogs 2. Dan was a pretty good Vinny stand in though. I don't know if the game will be any good but there seems like enough options to wreak random havoc for a good video.

Pedersen

Please don't post those two together. I'm still in mourning rn and this is like punching me in the gut. They look so happy. WHY!

Why do couples look happy with a thousand cameras in the building?? I'm just happy the gang can have a jam session without cameras and have fun!

Top Bottom