• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

motherfuckers
OTbhVQs.png

it back

daveo42

Banned
I think once a day is the perfect pace for the Shenmue ER. Trying to catch up and the game itself is a mess. Talk to a million people over and over again to move the plot along by inches. At this point I'm surprised it's so well remembered and highly regarded as a masterpiece.

At least I've finally made it to disc 2 in the ER and Vinny/Dan/Alex make the game itself tolerable.

motherfuckers
OTbhVQs.png

it back

OOOOOOOOOOOO

Daheza

I think once a day is the perfect pace for the Shenmue ER. Trying to catch up and the game itself is a mess. Talk to a million people over and over again to move the plot along by inches. At this point I'm surprised it's so well remembered and highly regarded as a masterpiece.

I'm fine with one a day if they included weekends. What am I supposed to do with my life on the weekend if I can't watch Shenmue.

repeater

Brad heard us.
Brad sees us.

He is literally watching everything we write here.

At least I've finally made it to disc 2 in the ER and Vinny/Dan/Alex make the game itself tolerable.
People weren't wrong to say things pick up a bit in disc 2. Still not a well paced game by any means, but certainly an improvement on disc 1, judging from the ER at least.

Scizzy

I love watching Brad play Geometry Wars. He plays well and then the shapes get closer and then he stops having a conversation and then the shapes still get closer and he gets nervous and they get closer and he panics and then he dies. Great formula.

What's the name of the dual joystick shooter where you could use your own music and depending on the song more enemies came ?

Basically it was a music dual joystick shooter. Think I played it on PC.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im pretty sure this game took years off my life chasing high scores. Its making me feel weird just watching it.

Completely random question... But Drew a couple of weeks ago was talking about a restaurant where a robot made his food and he picked it up from a locker, and probably no human ever touched it... Does anyone remember the name of the restaurant? I have a friend going to SF next week and he seemed interested in checking it out.

EDIT: I googled around, I think it's called Eatsa.

Tubobutts

Completely random question... But Drew a couple of weeks ago was talking about a restaurant where a robot made his food and he picked it up from a locker, and probably no human ever touched it... Does anyone remember the name of the restaurant? I have a friend going to SF next week and he seemed interested in checking it out.
Eatsa I think.

Top Bottom