• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

JOwBtGF.png

Dineren

Banned
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it does have actual staff that makes the food. There is just no direct customer interaction.

Bacon

Alex just really isn't a good addition for this ER

I've felt like alex has detracted from pretty much all their full playthroughs of games they've done. The dude just can never let things just play out, he's constantly pushing Vinny to do the most boring things possible. It always seems like he's in a hurry to get things done when really there's no rush whatsoever.

justjim89

Man, if Dan and Brad found even half of the wacky stuff in the new Hitman level, it's gonna be great. Just hit level 20 mastery and in terms of shenanigans, it's right up there with Sapienza.

Maiorum

Man, if Dan and Brad found even half of the wacky stuff in the new Hitman level, it's gonna be great. Just hit level 20 mastery and in terms of shenanigans, it's right up there with Sapienza.

Really? Haven't found a ton, apart from the obvious opportunity stuff. Could you give a few examples?

justjim89

Really? Haven't found a ton, apart from the obvious opportunity stuff. Could you give a few examples?

The opportunities are all pretty great, but there's also
crushing people with haybales, stuffing people into the haybaler machine, blowing up a guy with a lawnmower, disguising yourself as a scarecrow and killing people like it's a horror movie, dropping chandeliers, assaulting a one-armed woman with a prosthetic arm.
There's a lot of fun stuff.

Also, apricots.

Jeff is actually doing a fantastic job of explaining this in an easy to understand way.

I mean, I already know about computers but it seems like he's communicating these concept to Dan really well.

Dan's questions aren't that unreasonable. A lot of people who game on PCs don't know much beyond knowing they need good computer parts. It's not that much different from cars. Everyone drives one, not everyone knows how they work.

Dan's questions aren't that unreasonable. A lot of people who game on PCs don't know much beyond knowing they need good computer parts. It's not that much different from cars. Everyone drives one, not everyone knows how they work.

I like to throw a shot of whiskey in the tank to give my car that extra umph.

Yeah and it kills me that so many hate on Dan for asking questions to learn. It's much better than when people think they know everything.

Meneses

I didn't like this Hitman level that much.

I prefer more open civilian-based locations, not a fan of military compounds.

There's still some cool stuff there, but meh.

repeater

I recently bought a very expensive prebuilt computer and I don't think I know more than Dan does about these things, so I like this introductory course.

LiK

More reasonable than his food phobias before New Dan existed.

Maiorum

Yeah, it's not unusual at all to be ignorant about the technical side of PCs. The "dumb Dan" thing has almost become a meme now, and people bring it up even when he asks totally reasonable questions.

Top Bottom