• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

jaina

I would assume that means it's like, 1 and a half hours each?

Someone (Beastcast?) said "90 minutes, that's the catch for getting the main stage" and I assumed it meant for both GB and CAH combined.
Hope I'm wrong. Were old panels 60 or 120 minutes?

Someone (Beastcast?) said "90 minutes, that's the catch for getting the main stage" and I assumed it meant for both GB and CAH combined.
Hope I'm wrong. Were old panels 60 or 120 minutes?

It would line up with the schedule, seeing as the next thing after GB/CAH is 830

*raises hand*

hi i have just tuned in is this really the layout they're going with for this stream and if so why would they do that

Being in the big theater is great and all, but if they're just splitting this down the middle between the two groups (with GB likely winding up with less than half the slot), it's going to leave a lot of people unsatisfied on both ends.

yami4ct

When they announced that they were sharing the panel slot with CAH this is the worst outcome I feared would come. Hopefully they never do this again

Top Bottom