• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

so is it like

is cards against humanity first? I don't fucking know.

So wait.

Is the panel literally split in half, like we have to watch CAH for half an hour and then Giant Bomb comes on or something?

SATURDAY

10:30 AM: Markiplier and Friends
1:00 PM: Penny Arcade Make a Strip
4:00 PM: Giant Bomb and Cards Against Humanity
8:30 PM: Saturday Night Concerts (Super Guitar Brothers, Triforce Quartet, The OneUps)

I would assume that means it's like, 1 and a half hours each?

IJ1hLph.gif

Harpuia

cute video

still dunno why GB obviously think running their own show in the main theatre is a problem

I was under the assumption that they merged these two to actually get the stage. Would a GB only show even pull in enough people to fill the hall, as they have already right now?

Rainmaker

Banned
it's not like most of this thread wasn't totally prepared to gripe

Anyone with problems towards Temkin I totally understand though. Weird stuff about all of that.

I mean, this actually makes sense to me as a warmup exercise to getting the audience to improv card ideas, which I think is what CAH panels have been about in the past? But yeah, maybe not the most entertaining thing for people hoping/waiting for the Giant Bomb panel.

Ashby

I'm guessing it's more of a "CAH, featuring Giant Bomb on bass" kind of situation.

I know that Jeff's said they just sort of come up with things on the fly right before a scheduled panel but doing this lets them not even have to do that. It's brilliant really.

Top Bottom