• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

repeater

I was listening to them talk about Bulletstorm on the Bombcast and just realized

Crackdown 3 got announced and still isn't out. And like hasn't had a showing since like E3 two years ago or something
Nothing to worry about. Cloud based technology that will revolutionise all of gaming just takes some time in the oven, you know.

justjim89

This sure has a lot of style to it. The story seems great too. The game itself though strikes me as a 60% off or more Steam sale kinda game.

FStop7

Banned
Shit. Mafia's out tomorrow, Gears 4 is Tuesday, Forza Horizon 3 is out and I haven't even thought about buying it even though I loved the demo. Video games are BACK, BABY.

TBF all I do lately is play Defense Grid 2. It's filling the niche that FTL did until I finally beat that game into submission.

Only if the whole OT is written in Goro's voice

YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT GIANT BOMB, MY MAN? WELL SIT RIGHT DOWN, MY MAN! I GOT ALL THE NEWS YOU CAN USE

Persona 5 should be the next Endurance Run.

SHHH! DON'T SAY THAT NAME SO LOUWD! YOU'LL GET IN DEEP TROUBLE IF YOU KEEP ASKING ABOUT THAT AROUND HERE BRO! IT'S TABOO!

FStop7

Banned
I think it's more of a BRU-OOOO

Also, every time Mark says "Dio" I think of Ronnie James Dio and really wish he'd just burst in through one of the warehouse walls and start wailing out some heavy metal jams.

Out of curiosity I checked the full PSVR list and a bunch of third party games are timed exclusives. Now Oculus is announcing a bunch of exclusives. You'd think with the fledgling VR platform all the players would work to make VR viable before hunkering down like this. And Oculus in particular requires additional $200 controllers for some of its games.

At least I know Rez will come to PC in a couple months.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I finished Grow Up.
I kinda like it more than Grow Home (which I really liked). I'm not sure I spent a lot of time climbing though, most of the time I was just flying which was also fun (arguably even more fun)

QUOTE=Piston Hyundai;219299726]Oculus owners stay losing, holy shit[/QUOTE]

Wait, what happened now?

Top Bottom