• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Maybe yeah, I thought they usually finished actual episodes for free and elusive targets were premium.

Not a big deal either way.

They probably should have done it as a series, they have played through the whole game at this point.

Glad more is coming.

Weird

So apparently Zelda:Wand of Gamelon(Which GB should play) has an error message that tells you to clean your disc if it can't load a character interaction.

Zaph

Looks like Jeff and Alex saw that Phil Spencer review nonsense

[bottom's up]

rmOWTqi.png

FStop7

Banned
Jeff betrayed by Phil Spencer, the man who stood by him at his wedding.

This how it started with Notorious Biggie and Tupac Smalls.

KingKong

The sad thing is that game reviewers are a hundred times nicer than movie or music critics. People actually boo movies at Cannes!

This thread was posted about optimal PSVR tracking settings: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1290341

One of the bullet points notes that too many bluetooth devices can negatively affect tracking. I wonder if that had any affect on them during the stream?

Well if it wasn't the lights, distance, hardware, software, the duders themselves, or the electrical wiring in their building, this is probably the answer.

oti

Banned
Well if it wasn't the lights, distance, hardware, software, the duders themselves, or the electrical wiring in their building, this is probably the answer.

I bet it's Ryan's ghost haunting them while giggling uncontrollably.

Miss ya Ryan. ;_;

oti

Banned
The question is this; do they give Hottest Mess to VR in general, or do they split up PSVR and Oculus and give us a fight?

VR or NMS for most disappointing and hottest mess for SFV imo. But Brad will push for SFV to get most disappointing for some reason. Because he's Brad.

zambies
The question is this; do they give Hottest Mess to VR in general, or do they split up PSVR and Oculus and give us a fight?
I don't remember the specifics of each category, but Hottest Mess and Most Disappointing have locks in No Man's Sky and SFV. SFV could honestly take both after that malware patch.

I didn't think anything could top uPlay's online-only requirement for "worst PC practices," but here we are, Capcom.

Top Bottom