• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Surprised GB hasnt covered Battlerite yet, looks fantastic

How's the campaign? Is it first parthalf than the second half? I got the game right infront of me since yesterday but I'm waiting on my brother to get it. I got the retail ver so, who wants the codes to Gears 1, 2, 3 & Judgement?(I already own'em all) To make it more fair, a person could only ask for one title.

Catvoca

Banned
How's the campaign? Is it first parthalf than the second half? I got the game right infront of me since yesterday but I'm waiting on my brother to get it. I got the retail ver so, who wants the codes to Gears 1, 2, 3 & Judgement?(I already own'em all) To make it more fair, a person could only ask for one title.

Yo, I'd love a gears 3 code if you have it.

I'd appreciate a Judgement code since it's the only one I haven't played from last gen.

Just got out of work and have to be up the balloon fiesta in 3 hours. PLEASE tell me upf was good.

yes good, real good. maybe even too good

It is a gears ass gears game top to fucking bottom
Pretty good campaign throughout
New cast was alright
Cool ass moments throughout, unreal engine doing fing work

oti

Banned
Just started UPF what is happening I'M INTO THIS!

Edit: 😱😱😱😱😱😱

Lunar FC

Apparently, I haven't watched it yet(will do later today). Consensus is that it's really good because there is a surprise element of sorts with Dan in there that I won't spoil so I suggest you don't read the comments.

e: Also, actual good questions.

Oh, that sounds pretty rad.

Forza Horizon 3 code for who can guess my favorite movie.

Xater

I'm in Act 4 of 5 and so far it's my favorite Gears campaign. I enjoy the main characters way more than the meat heads from before. Multiplayer is also just ace. Arms Race is super fun in this.

My copy of Gears 4 just arrived. First one I'll be playing properly (only made it about an hour into Gears 1).

Unfortunately the Xbox store is struggling to redeem my codes for the previous games. Only 2 and Judgement have worked so far.

Bit disappointed that the Endurance Run is ending just as I'm about to have a week off work. I was looking forward to being able to watch a new episode everyday as they came out.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
wow, great start to this vr....shaking all over the place.

lololol

I want you to come up with a list of possible causes why PSVR behaved the way it did and why that was actually GB's fault and not Sony's. Don't read the original thread, that's cheating.

bHtJlLB.png

---

For some reason, Best of Giant Bomb 108 - Handibot is already on Youtube.

I want you to come up with a list of possible causes why PSVR behaved the way it did and why that was actually GB's fault and not Sony's. Don't read the original thread, that's cheating.

He's already cheating though because he's actually watching the stream.

Top Bottom