• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Jintor

I played two episodes but was getting severe anxiety playing it. i liked it a lot but I don't really wanna play it, I wanna watch others play it

Maybe I just never really noticed, but Dan really seems to have been developing one hell of an infectious laugh lately.

LiS has been on my mind a lot lately for some reason. Been thinking of going back to do an "opposite decisions" run.

Giant Bomb's new YouTube icon is looking kinda rough.

Piston Hyundai works in mysterious ways.

I'm assuming you did the same thing I did and searched his posts for "favorite movie" and saw his post about how Peter Stormare was in maybe his favorite movie ever, but taking a shot in the dark and going with everybody's default favorite movie ended up working out. Thanks again, Lunar.

Rlan

I'm catching up on the PSVR stuff.

8ghN2ad.gif

I'm assuming you did the same thing I did and searched his posts for "favorite movie" and saw his post about how Peter Stormare was in maybe his favorite movie ever, but taking a shot in the dark and going with everybody's default favorite movie ended up working out. Thanks again, Lunar.

qsj8cJB.gif

I should have thought of that! Well, in any case I wouldn't have taken the code if I won because it's a WIN10 code.

How the heck do you get the GOW 1-3 codes?

It came with the retail version of the game unless this promo is only for specific regions? I don't know. I only have a code for GEARS 1 now left so if anybody wants it, let me know.

oti

Banned
I've played the first episode of LiS and thought it was ok. Bought the whole season for 15€ or something a while ago and don't regret it but I'm not really feeling it enough to continue playing it. Is the GB Playthrough worth a watch at that point? Is it entertaining?

jaina

I've played the first episode of LiS and thought it was ok. Bought the whole season for 15€ or something a while ago and don't regret it but I'm not really feeling it enough to continue playing it. Is the GB Playthrough worth a watch at that point? Is it entertaining?
I think it'd be worth your time. Entertaining and they even enjoy the game. Not as goofy as Contradiction.

Top Bottom