• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

repeater

Reading it seems like Driveclub VR can make you sick.
Just like OG Driveclub then.

6RLeeQi.gif

Zaph

Well, RIGS is pretty much the PSVR game that's getting the best reviews. That's not good.

Yeah. Jeff is talking about the 'tunnel vision' effect he sees in some games making him uncomfortable, so I think he might be sensitive to the post-processing software tricks PSVR does in low-framerate games (re-projection etc).

I wonder what the native frame rate is for Batman and RIGS?

Yeah. Jeff is talking about the 'tunnel vision' effect he sees in some games making him uncomfortable, so I think he might be sensitive to the post-processing software tricks PSVR does in low-framerate games (re-projection etc).

I wonder what the native frame rate is for Batman and RIGS?

I'll be interested to see if Brad says the same. He seemed to be having fewer issues than he was last week.

Ooh. I just thought of something. It'd probably be nausea inducing, but what if Insomniac put a special first person web-swinging VR mode into their Spider-Man game? That would be intense!

jaina

Stability Update.
"Yes, they've already tried that" is a bit petty but appropriate

my preference:
Giant Bomb PSVR launch day support stream | Not what you're looking for

sorry that we're jumping in with last minute suggestions, Death Metalist

bjork

I have one of those posts that Jason is looking for. I should probably send it in, but I bet 500 other people did already too.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
If Dragon Quest Builders was on PC it could have been the game to get me into "Minecraft-likes". I'm never too keen on "you make your own fun!!" kinda games so having quests and some structure would do wonders for me

jaina

my main concern is that you please use
  • Giant Bomb for branding
  • stream to be descriptive of the live character
  • Launch day so people know it's new
  • support for poking fun

Top Bottom