• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It's hilarious how bad GB's native player is compared to everywhere else they stream to (youtube, beam, even twitch's player isn't shit anymore).

justjim89

How has the stream been so far? I've spent the day beating the main quest in Morrowind. Definitely the best story of any Elder Scrolls and still my favorite game of the bunch.

jaina

Anyone notice the GoW 4 QL was 1080p60 on youtube? Does this mean they're finally making the move to 1080p video? The new Shadow Warrior QL is still 720p.
Jeff mentioned it on the last Jar Time. They are looking into it, at least for youtube (=not their bandwidth).
On their own site, with significantly higher costs, is a different story.

I also remember them saying that a lot of their equipment is 720p (e.g. the cameras).

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Jeff mentioned it on the last Jar Time. They are looking into it, at least for youtube (=not their bandwidth).

I also remember them saying that a lot of their equipment is 720p (e.g. the cameras).

Move all videos to youtube.

Vinny keeps mentioning 1080p video so maybe GBeast is gonna make the jump since they dont make actual content anyway?

The Division is $15. Is it worth it if I only want to play it by myself?

I think so, I really enjoyed just playing through the game and walking the city. The setting is really, really well done, it's just gorgeous.

I really want to like 100 ft Robot Golf but the bad anime stuff feels like a 30 second gag, but stretched out over the whole game... it very quickly goes from ironically bad to just bad. Also the sparse sound design is super off-putting. And it just looks bad.

Megasoum

Banned
So managed livestream doesn't work and the youtube stream doesn't rewind to the beginning...

Anyway to watch the stream from the start?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I keep thinking I should check out GTAO again.

It makes a ton of money and a ton of people play it. There's got to be something to it. I only played it when it first came out and was really put off by it.

Meguro

Banned
I keep thinking I should check out GTAO again.

It makes a ton of money and a ton of people play it. There's got to be something to it. I only played it when it first came out and was really put off by it.

DOTA 2 also makes a ton of money and a ton of people play it.

I got to around level 50 in gtao.
Drive around, crash into people, and do missions. I enjoyed my time.
I would have played it more but the load times were insane.

Top Bottom