• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

imBask

Banned
Why won't brad just search on youtube instead of going back to google every time IT'S INFURIATING

GOD DAMNIT IT'S LIKE HITMAN ALL OVER AGAIN

Splinter

I know this is the wrong place to ask, but does the Witcher 3 (PS4) require an Internet connection to play? Right out of the box? I don't have Internet but I really want to play it. Edit: Also the "complete edition" that I see in stores?

I couldn't find The Witchers OT thread and this thread was pretty active and unspecific so I thought I'd ask here. 😅 Thanks.

Strax

I know this is the wrong place to ask, but does the Witcher 3 (PS4) require an Internet connection to play? Right out of the box? I don't have Internet but I really want to play it. Edit: Also the "complete edition" that I see in stores?

I couldn't find The Witchers OT thread and this thread was pretty active and unspecific so I thought I'd ask here. 😅 Thanks.

I'm 99% sure you CAN play it with out a patch but I don't think you should.

TraBuch

Banned
I know this is the wrong place to ask, but does the Witcher 3 (PS4) require an Internet connection to play? Right out of the box? I don't have Internet but I really want to play it.

I couldn't find The Witchers OT thread and this thread was pretty active and unspecific so I thought I'd ask here. 😅
No. You'd need a connection for the patches, some of which introduce some awesome QOL stuff, but you can play without them.

I know this is the wrong place to ask, but does the Witcher 3 (PS4) require an Internet connection to play? Right out of the box? I don't have Internet but I really want to play it.

I couldn't find The Witchers OT thread and this thread was pretty active and unspecific so I thought I'd ask here. ��

Witcher 3 thread is here but the last time it was active was on the 12th

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1070285&page=175&highlight=witcher+3

also as said by the others you should be able to play but those patches fixed a bunch of stuff that affected the game for players.

No you dont but the patches do fix the games shite performance. I really wouldnt recommend a patchless Witcher 3

If you got the GOTY version that has most patches bar the most recent one or tow on the disc apparently.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
people sure seem to be stuck on female protagonist for rockstar game leads than any other series that doesn't use female protagonists for some reason

I hope new Red Dead is on PC just because I want to see someone mod a car from GTA into it.

One of those dumb things I always wanted to see happen to RDR. Just plug GTA car stuff into it.

Or ya know. Take the RDR map and plug it into GTAV somehow like they take old GTA maps and plug them into new games. I want to watch a youtube video of someone driving around a map clearly not designed for cars.

StoveOven

Banned
people sure seem to be stuck on female protagonist for rockstar game leads than any other series that doesn't use female protagonists for some reason

It's hard to think of another company that has had as many protagonists without a single one being female. I get your point though.

Jintor

I will never forget that Chinatown wars had a box art female character who is promoted as your love interest and fellow badass and literally gets offed the mission after you meet her

I hope Vinny and Alex play Lament of Innocence

I know the 3D castlevanias aren't as well liked, but that one was fucking amazing. The soundtrack is bitching as well.

StoveOven

Banned
As I recall, the argument for GTAV was to make one of the three characters female, which is very reasonable.

Definitely. A lot of companies carry protagonists over from game to game, but a company like Rockstar who creates new characters for each game should probably have had a female lead by now.

J_Viper

what if RDR3 is just a module for GTAO

iHmaPV.gif

Top Bottom