• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

pizzacat

Banned
Gears 4 horde session since that's the main thing they talked about when gears was brought up

They even mentioned how they should have streamed the gears 3 one

oti

Banned
Gears 4 horde session since that's the main thing they talked about when gears was brought up

They even mentioned how they should have streamed the gears 3 one

They could compete West vs. East who gets through 50 waves on the hardest difficulty setting first. Or something.

A
N
Y
T
H
I
N
G

The only thing I don't like about the old games streams is from a spectator standpoint, turning on all the cheats like they often do makes it boring to me. I like to see the games as they were. If they are super hard or unfair, let's see that for a bit and then move on to the next game.

oti

Banned
They should do this old games stuff from their homes. Not in the studio. Unless we're taking something like "let's look back at the [console]" content. I'm talking older consoles, not ooooooooooooooooold consoles. A Wii stream would be cool.

Meneses

What if they already picked someone but they know he/she doesn't like DOOM as much as them?

TYPICAL JEFF

Doesn't matter, he'll just change the subject and ignore that part when they go back to it later, and people will have forgotten / be too tired to care.

They should do this old games stuff from their homes. Not in the studio.
Blasphemy. Coziness should be recorded everywhere.

Unless we're taking something like "let's look back at the [console]" content. I'm talking older consoles, not ooooooooooooooooold consoles. A Wii stream would be cool.

Kinect coverage was almost always better than Wii game coverage. With the exception of baby shaking.

Meguro

Banned
I'm not even trying to be mean with that.
It's actually kinda sad.
I don't know how I would justify subbing right now to someone who is new.
Like, my serious recommendation would be to get a month, watch the old stuff you find interesting and then wait for like a year and do that again.

oti

Banned
They should just do all the games I don't like from home. Then they could do all the games I do like in the studio. Seems simple enough?

We don't need 20 minutes of Spy vs. Spy during UPF. That's just why.

Dan's wrong. It's ok. Just ok.

Kinect coverage was almost always better than Wii game coverage. With the exception of baby shaking.

Something like "let's go through the top 10 games of this system" kind of videos. And Wii multiplayer games. I tbink one of the very first GB videos I watched was Wii Party. That was so dumb I fell in love with them.

And YES! Kinect coverage is best coverage. I was in tears during that Konami dance game QL.

I always thought for an "Old Games' show, it should be themed. Like, play a bunch of old wrestling games, or old Star Wars games, Star Trek games, different versions of Tetris, Kunio-kun games, etc.

Top Bottom