• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

bjork

My cereal news has just arrived, I have emailed the bombcast with information that will shake people to their cores. Let's see if it actually makes the air.

justjim89

Motion controls, be they PSmove or Wiimote, were infinitely better ways of controlling FPS games than dual analogue sticks. Modern gamepads are horrible to play first-person games in and I hate how stagnant controller design has become.

I know I know, more shitty opinions from Jim. Continue with your day.

justjim89

I played the new WWE game for like 6 hours this weekend with my brother and we both had a great time. I don't understand what they mean when they say it plays bad. More fun than some kinda Street Fighter nonsense.

StoveOven

Banned
Waypoint isn't the best name, but I like that, similar to Giant Bomb, it is a name that references videogames without screaming "VIDEOGAMES!".

repeater

So they recruited Danielle huh? Good for them, if she'll be on the podcast that'll be one to look out for (even more than it is today).

I was hoping it would be called Scooping with the Scoops.
I suggested "Two Scoops, One 'Cast". Austin has obviously been very busy, so I'm still waiting for a reply.

I can recognize that there's something cool there with DQ:B but I don't think it's for me after spending my time with the demo.

The building stuff doesn't scratch the itch for me because the appeal of minecraft to me was sharing a server with a couple friends, building cool architecture and logging in every month or two to see that my buddy had built some crazy new castle or w/e.

And the rpg-lite stuff and dragon quest trappings just make me want to go play an awesome mainline dragon quest game instead.

Lunar FC

We need more gb-gaf beef!

Edit: I'll listen to all Waypoint content if Austin can manage to not mention how busy he is every 15 minutes.

Top Bottom