• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

This music is infuriating.

sLU7cDy.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The music isn't even in the top twenty things that are terrible about all of this.

Most of the top ten spots alone are taken up by various fruit shouting events.

Other than 1 year Drew has always streamed in the studio with Alexis and none of the other duders, and besides last year Brad's typically done his from home. Jason also confirmed he's doing it as well.

oti

Banned
They could be doing 12h crew in the studio, 12h Brad @home alone, 24h Drew & Alexis and other peeps in the studio again.

WTF Dan. He's almost at the point where bonuses don't even matter.

You can see the hopelessness set in even further.

Dan is trying not to rub it in but it's getting to be too much for him too.

Man, when Dan starts winning it sucks all the excitement out of the room and in chat... It was fun the first time, but now it happens a majority of the time...

Maaan they really need to switch off Flash for their premium player. For these long streams the performance degrades to unusable for me. Luckily this stream is so long that I'm able to refresh my browser and rewind, but sometimes the stream ends and I can't continue where I left off until the archive.

Man, when Dan starts winning it sucks all the excitement out of the room and in chat... It was fun the first time, but now it happens a majority of the time...

The main problem is that Dan tries so hard to actually win where as no one else gives a fuck, so it just becomes boring. When they all start off on equal footing and Mario Party is just happening is when it's at it's best.

Top Bottom