• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

kai3345

Banned
5pF98xu.jpg
Got to meet everyone's favorite Irishman today!

The reason I loved the Fortune Street TNT was because I didn't care who won and was just along for the ride... But man, when Dan is winning it sucks! I know it's a gimmick, but damn if it didn't get old 6 months ago...

How'd Dan get 6 stars in 20 minutes

Pink Boo orb steals a star from whoever lands on it.

There have been turns where multiple people have landed on it.

Anyone could've overwritten it by now.

Flutter orbs often go on sale and let you travel to the star instantly.

This map is the "starter" map of MP7, so the star location rotations are easy to recognize and there are many turns where you can pick up multiple stars using flutter and your dice roll or a mushroom.

Dan has also been winning most minigames so he has coins to spare.

But this isn't a game of skill apparently.

Pink Boo orb steals a star from whoever lands on it.

There have been turns where multiple people have landed on it.

Anyone could've overwritten it by now.

Flutter orbs often go on sale and let you travel to the star instantly.

This map is the "starter" map of MP7, so the star location rotations are easy to recognize and there are many turns where you can pick up multiple stars using flutter and your dice roll or a mushroom.

Dan has also been winning most minigames so he has coins to spare.

But this isn't a game of skill apparently.
Woah, woah, woah, you didn't have to post the entire FAQ in one go.

with dan running away with the game, the rest of the crew not having their hearts in it because of that, and the stream cutting every two minutes, this second half is a real bummer

Woah, woah, woah, you didn't have to post the entire FAQ in one go.

People always act surprised, then disgusted, and then hopeless when I mention the rules of every Mario Party and how they differ whenever they play with me.

6 is my favorite for the day / night cycle and E.Gadd's Garage being the GOAT map ever.

It tends to have more random acts on the map that can also help keep things fresh.

oti

Banned
with dan running away with the game, the rest of the crew not having their hearts in it because of that, and the stream cutting every two minutes, this second half is a real bummer

They should have PIP Call of Duty Black Ops 2 multiplayer in the bottom right corner.

Top Bottom