• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Bowlie

Banned
tjRfa2j.gif

How come Beastcast never does stuff like this? I want to see Alex in pain.

They are too busy producing 90 percent of the rest of the content on the site.

But I canthink wait for dan to get out there just to add a bit of spice to the beast again. Dan's ideas but Vinny knack for actually getting stuff done is a good combo.

daveo42

Banned
NOBODY WINS

I actually got a bit bored in the back stretch when Dan got like 6 stars in short succession. Actually took the wind out the stream entirely.

justjim89

If the rest of the guys actually tried and used capsules and board events intelligently like Dan did instead of whining about how bad the game is, it would've made for a more entertaining video. The last half of that was a slog and really boring, but you can't fault Dan for actually trying to win a video game.

Hopefully the WWE 2K17 QL is a GBEast joint. Don't know if I'm down for a video that's half talking about how bad wrestling is and half talking about how bad the game is. That shit is fun.

They're also running out of time to do a Double Agents video for The Fixer.

If the rest of the guys actually tried and used capsules and board events intelligently like Dan did instead of whining about how bad the game is, it would've made for a more entertaining video. The last half of that was a slog and really boring, but you can't fault Dan for actually trying to win a video game.

Hopefully the WWE 2K17 QL is a GBEast joint. Don't know if I'm down for a video that's half talking about how bad wrestling is and half talking about how bad the game is. That shit is fun.

They're also running out of time to do a Double Agents video for The Fixer.

You're bumming me out... I've had it fixed in my head that Alex would be hosting the wrestling QL for weeks now.

Tagyhag

Dan really should be the ultimate winner of the party series, he's the only one that actually takes the games seriously. :p

I feel like he'd be the only one that wouldn't use that item that brings the game to the last 5 turns automatically.

Top Bottom