• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

where is the go pro
FNUTVE2h.png

If that's 1TB why do we have to pay £100 for 128GB phones?

cause apple

yatesl

I have work tomorrow, and haven't stayed up this late to watch a UPF (or even watched a UPF on archive) in a long time.

I am so excited to see how this goes.

Hoo-doo

Banned
I have literally built my PC a month or so ago. Took me like three hours to have pristine cable management. Really curious how this'll go.

Also, this stream is totally why I love Giant Bomb.

DANCE
SEAT THE MOTHERBOARD
DANCE
DANCE
INSERT THE SIX-PIN MOLEX CONNECTOR
DANCE

btw. I think I broke the cable that powers the front stuff like USB and headphones, is it easily replacable? I don't want to pull it out again, because 2 USB slots are kinda working, lol. Fractal R4.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
When I was about 15 I installed a motherboard without any standoff screws and as it turns out those things are important. It was so completely fucked that there was no damage done to it though, so that's a plus. It was also such a stupid mistake that I never thought to check for it and couldn't figure out why nothing would power on.

omgkitty

This is the best UPF. Jeff building a PC and Dan dancing like an idiot. What more could you ask for? (besides maybe some better camera angles)

Top Bottom