• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

styl3s

They got mad at Ric Flair kissing Becky Lynch and Brock Lesnar taking steroids

But disabled gimmicks are cool
Forcing yourself on a women is a bit different then a dumb gag but hey if you don't like it you don't like it.

Everyone is entitled to how they feel i personally didn't get offended by it but i can see you did so we will just agree to disagree. And as for Jeff and them the thing Greg Miller did could of been 100% him this thing isn't just ran by Jeff.

Forcing yourself on a women is a bit different then a dumb gag but hey if you don't like it you don't like it.

Everyone is entitled to how they feel i personally didn't get offended by it but i can see you did so we will just agree to disagree.

I'm not offended, it's just fucking lame.

I know this muct have been asked already, but what are the likely terms of the upcoming Premium sale? I'm on a monthly automatic-renewal sub right now, which will renew on the 6th. Am I best off cancelling it, and then renewing when the sale starts?

Also, being in the UK won't cause any fuckery right?

Lunar FC

I know this muct have been asked already, but what are the terms of the upcoming Premium sale? I'm on a monthly automatic-renewal sub right now, which will renew on the 6th. Am I best off cancelling it, and then renewing when the sale starts?

I think you could keep doing your monthly and then when the sale comes up get a year sub and It will tack on to the end of that month sub.

If that makes any sense.

Fjolle

I know this muct have been asked already, but what are the likely terms of the upcoming Premium sale? I'm on a monthly automatic-renewal sub right now, which will renew on the 6th. Am I best off cancelling it, and then renewing when the sale starts?

Sale on Monday.

Mr. F

Banned
I'm not sure what to make of this new Cuphead footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMt27Jk36K8

Game has been around for so long that I'm not sure the art design is really wowing me anymore and the gameplay looks kinda weak.

The overworld/shop/item stuff doesn't look particularly inspiring either.

At least the music is still awesome.

I feel like they would have been better off going dark until the game was ready for release. The footage that pops up every convention cycle from the past couple years looks pretty samey - flower boss, blue ball boss, maybe the pirate guy, etc. Feels like it's working against them to show a lot of the stuff ahead of time.

Also as others have said, I can't help but feel that they somewhat compromised their vision by bending to the requests of adding more content in between the bosses. If platforming was always intended as the original design - sure, whatever - but what's been shown so far has looked kind of mundane and slapped together for the sake of a bullet point on the Steam page.

I think I'll support it either way - the love going into it is admirable.

LiK

Shenmue was amazing for the time. There was nothing like it. Now it's super dated. One thing that hasn't changed is how bad the English dub was. Even when I played it back when it first came out, I hated the dub.

Mr. F

Banned
Shenmue was amazing for the time. There was nothing like it. Now it's super dated. One thing that hasn't changed is how bad the English dub was. Even when I played it back when it first came out, I hated the dub.

THAT dub?? Maybe one of the standout reasons why I'm excited for this ER after watching episode 1 (never seen or played Shenmue before). Weird transatlantic accents coming out of old Japanese women is amazing.

KingKong

guess what, Hitman is pretty damn good

xKheDaI.jpg

Hjod

Banned
THAT dub?? Maybe one of the standout reasons why I'm excited for this ER after watching episode 1 (never seen or played Shenmue before). Weird transatlantic accents coming out of old Japanese women is amazing.

I didn't see any black cars that night, see.

LiK

The kids were the worst. Like nails hitting the chalkboard. Yea, it's gonna be hilarious every time they talk to anyone.

Meguro

Banned
The general rule of "Never read gaming if you're even somewhat interested or invested in the topic" is working out again for me I see.

Top Bottom