• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Are they going to be watching the gamespot re stream of the show this time again?

Because how many times does the conference feed have to die mid show have to happen before they said "fuck corporate synergy" and they just start by watching the offical PlayStation stream?

TraBuch

Banned
Still don't know why people think any games will be announced, especially brand new ones. At most, I could see them showing side-by-side comparisons of something like Uncharted 4.

Are they going to be watching the gamespot re stream of the show this time again?

Because how many times does the conference feed have to die mid show have to happen before they said "fuck corporate synergy" and they just start by watching the offical PlayStation stream?

It's at E3 when those problems seem to happen. When they are home, things run smoother.

Xater

Still don't know why people think any games will be announced, especially brand new ones. At most, I could see them showing side-by-side comparisons of something like Uncharted 4.

It's definitely a weird expectation considering the Neo will not get exclusives.

This thing is going to start with a trailer.

I bet Neo is somewhere around the $499 price range. I'm also going to say there's going to be a bundle of some kind, or maybe it's a limited edition console?

Updated Dualshock 4. Not sure what the upgrades are, though.

I really think a game is going to be delayed a few months and they're going to use Neo as the reasoning. I'm actually going to say The Last Guardian.

Just some last minute thinking off the top of my head.

Mr. F

Banned
Are they streaming on YouTube? Doing some video editing and I don't think my MacBook can handle that trademark GB player performance(tm) right now

Zaph

Danny's in!
yhk56ev.png

Curufinwe

I knew it would be $299 for the slim PS4. So many delusional posts about it being cheaper than that in the threads here recently.

Top Bottom