• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

lmGtVB2.jpg

CryyNuHWIAAm_No.jpg:small

WONderful

Yeah with a good enough PC you can solve just about all your platform based problems. By the way you should look into the Steam controller if you can't use a mouse and keyboard with it plugged into your TV. It's really great and solves that problem for me.

I'll look into it next year when I upgrade my PC.

Especially with MS (hopefully) throwing their full weight behind the platform. Forza 6 APEX just came out of beta, and it seems like they're doing it right. Halo 5 Forge comes out tomorrow. There's never been a better time to be playing (PC) video games!

This is still the thing I love the most about MS even though there are people that hate it lol.

Yeah but.

Persona 5.

As a guy who never played a Persona game but only watched the ER, I'm really into 5. Only because of the style.

Especially with MS (hopefully) throwing their full weight behind the platform. Forza 6 APEX just came out of beta, and it seems like they're doing it right. Halo 5 Forge comes out tomorrow. There's never been a better time to be playing (PC) video games!

I downloaded h5 early, it runs and looks really good. Can't wait for the server browser.

Oh man.....I really want him to be a lost brother.
I hope it means that Oak has spent ~20 years getting tanned and growing a mullet.
Alolan oak is actually the clone with the perfect genes while kanto oak is the clone with the imperfect genes.

Famitsu already has an article up saying that it's actually Oak's cousin, who looks exactly like Professor Oak but with a mullet and dark skin.

Famitsu already has an article up saying that it's actually Oak's cousin, who looks exactly like Professor Oak but with a mullet and dark skin.

I can dig that

Ok

Now we just need Ash's cousin. His name could be....Cinder. And unlike Ash, Cinder has actually won in every region ever.

Chuck

Still without luck
Shawn Layden really does look like he's always about the announce an exotic dancer.

Edit: the end of this conference stream was fucking golden. PLEASE DO MORE LIVE EVENT COVERAGE FROM THE FIELD.

I thought it was strange that when Phil Spencer was on GB E3 that he kept mentioning 6 teraflops for the Scorpio, seemed strange as I've never really seen that metric used when talking about consoles. But it makes sense now that Sony has unveiled the Pro.

I have a feeling we're going to see a lot more from Microsoft about the power disparity as that was one of the reasons at the beginning of this generation that people went with PS4 over One.

repeater

Uh.

Uh.

The Mario Party Party pushed me over the edge.

I bought the annual subscription.
It is endlessly hilarious to me that, judging at least from posts in this thread from the last couple of weeks, Mario Party Party is the GB killer app. :p

Welcome by the way, you chose wisely!

Yakuza playthrough is interesting since in a sense you can start with Yakuza 4 and move to 5. That's if they don't want to go back to the PS2. But then there's the PS3/PS4 remake of 1, Kiwami, that probably won't be localized. And the prequel, 0, coming early next year. And from what I gather Yakuza 6 is returning to only Kiryu? I know Beat Takeshi is in it. It's a great series.

I've never been one to watch GB videos at work outside of the content dumps around E3 and such, but these Shenmue videos are too good to wait.

What is a compound?

BTA

Man, I gotta catch up on MPPs already.

Shenmue's tempting but it's reminding me more that I've been wanting to play it myself, so just like with ever other Endurance Run I'm just gonna put it off forever. (I guess technically I've been able to watch the DP ones for a few years, but...)

Now we just need Ash's cousin. His name could be....Cinder. And unlike Ash, Cinder has actually won in every region ever.

ash is non-canonical as far as the games are concerned

Actually what you described is what Red did in the original games. Dude kicked the ass of the two Leagues available at the time then went up on top of a mountain to train and wait for someone good enough to challenge him.

Top Bottom