• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Strax

Dan talking about what Vinny thought the game would be is 100% what I thought.
I thought it was a GTA with Sleeping Dogs fighting and QTEs but made in 1999.

kiguel182

It is endlessly hilarious to me that, judging at least from posts in this thread from the last couple of weeks, Mario Party Party is the GB killer app. :p

Welcome by the way, you chose wisely!

Mario Party was the reason I subbed last year too! It's just so good.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Viva Piñata Endurance Run

idea.png

image.php

mr lurtle

Is there a way to watch the premium content on a fire tv? Would love to subscribe but I don't want to watch on my PC nor phone so I always watch their stuff on youtube.

jaina

Is there a way to watch the premium content on a fire tv? Would love to subscribe but I don't want to watch on my PC nor phone so I always watch their stuff on youtube.
you can sideload the apk for Giant Bomb Video Buddy. it's been working fine for me for over a year.

You can't move forward time in Shenmue but when I was 13 it didn't bug me at all. I just went to the arcade or explored a bit or put my hot new Red Hot Chilli Peppers record on. Ugh.

It would probably frustrate me now.

strafer

So I'm looking for a QL the guys did a while ago but I don't remember the name.

It kinda just appeared to me when I watched Shenmue.

I think it was Jeff playing and some other dudes.

You could go inside and play slots and stuff. You could fight people.

Anyone know what im talking about?

Project Diva

jgminto

The description sounds like Yakuza 5 but that was an Austin Quick Look.

Meneses

You can't move forward time in Shenmue but when I was 13 it didn't bug me at all. I just went to the arcade or explored a bit or put my hot new Red Hot Chilli Peppers record on. Ugh.

It would probably frustrate me now.

Whenever I had to wait for something in Shenmue i'd go to the arcade or practice my moves so it didn't bother me at all.

Of course, at this point there's no way for them to know that you can actually improve the moves by practicing them - they haven't even had to use any yet.

Actually, I don't even remember if that mechanic is explained at all.

jgminto

YES! Yakuza, that was it. But I could swear Jeff was the one playing.

Oh well, I'll take Austin.
Jeff has never been a fan of the series, which is a shame because I think he'd enjoy the representation of modern Japanese city culture the games have, similar to Persona's representation of Japanese high school culture.

TraBuch

Banned
Jeff has never been a fan of the series, which is a shame because I think he'd enjoy the representation of modern Japanese city culture the games have, similar to Persona's representation of Japanese high school culture.
Also, you fistfight a big bear.

I hope this system wars bullshit dies down on GAF. It can be bad usually but this week is another level.

People real defensive of their pre-orders.

Xater

Anyone trying to defend 3DS Mario Maker level sharing fuckery?

There is always someone. I was super disappointed when they mentioned that version is basically not online except for the 100 Mario Challenge stuff. Seems like a total waste. Hopefully the NX will get a proper Mario Maker.

Top Bottom