• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Houndi101

I like Danny's video game documentaries, just wonder how close he can get and how much they'll tell him.

He did that Overwatch one and they wouldn't reveal what Titan was.
He just played it close to the chest and will reveal it only to patreon backers

The Point is some of the best gaming content there is so the idea or Danny just doing that full time with GB content and his YT stuff is pretty much best case scenario.

Yes even better than him joining GB.

Salarians

tumblr_inline_nu83s3gVkT1tvqmsw_540.png

What if Danny was teaming up with Robert Ashley? What ever happened to that guy?

Long time since I heard that name. So long I can't recall the title of his podcast.

Also, years back Steve Gaynor had an interesting podcast around conversations with game developers. That's over, too. He took his show and went home.

Long time since I heard that name. So long I can't recall the title of his podcast.

Also, years back Steve Gaynor had an interesting podcast around conversations with game developers. That's over, too. He took his show and went home.

A Life Well Wasted! I should relisten to those all. I remember there being an episode about Cosplay, and it was before everyone knew what that was. Probably aged weird in that regard.

Danny would be the first Patreon I do.

In fact that's a really exciting idea.

Hope he does it.

I did Comedy Button for a bit, but I stopped when I realized that I hadn't listened to their podcast in three months. Also, I think one of the hosts is an asshole (or at least plays one on the podcast), so I took my dollar elsewhere.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
A Life Well Wasted! I should relisten to those all. I remember there being an episode about Cosplay, and it was before everyone knew what that was. Probably aged weird in that regard.
I relistened over the last few months. They hold up well.

hey mnz why is your avatar the technician and not the shot-maker
Because veteran's stupid hat is in the way on the character select screen. I plan to cycle through, though!

dook

Neo Member
Just caught up on UPF and that amiga ending was so great. I've always wanted a Danny & Jeff amiga feature and Jeff getting into Cannon Fodder was basically peak that for me.

Because veteran's stupid hat is in the way on the character select screen. I plan to cycle through, though!

well, make sure to throw in some of the bogey/birdie reaction faces in there too

and maybe clean up the white outline on the sprite so it looks nice on the dark theme

justjim89

Man, Shenmue just looks so fucking lame. Walking around listening to horrible voice acting in service of a generic story. What's the appeal? The QTE's?

Mr. F

Banned
Something about doing a cryptic/moody countdown video for your solo project strikes me as kinda tackily self-important lol, but wish him luck

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Man, Shenmue just looks so fucking lame. Walking around listening to horrible voice acting in service of a generic story. What's the appeal? The QTE's?

You wouldn't survive a minute in the other thread.
But I agree, the game looks boring as fuck

BearPawB

Banned
I am a big fan, but It would be really hard to argue it holds up in a modern videogame world.

But at the time i was ABSORBED by it.

Chuck

Still without luck
Um, so you know how I won another GAF avatar bet. I was about to send him the finished avatar and saw he was banned. It was supposed to be a trio with those other two.

:<

Gestahl

I'm glad my parents bought me a SNES when I was little and I didn't have to grow up defending stupid garbage like Shenmue and Nights into Dreams

Top Bottom