• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

hamchan

I'm glad that the guys have finally shown the proper respect to Hatsune Miku by acknowledging that all music in the future will sound like her and she is the ultimate innovator.

Is danny doing his thing solo or with someone? A few days ago I though him working with 2 player productions (the guys who make ever kickstarter video game documentary ever) would be a good fit.

Making long form video game videos seems like a good fit for him. Just hope its a sustainable thing for him.

ALSO... tried overwatch for the free weekend. Now ordering a copy from Amazon. Game is super fun. I needed a MP game like this.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
ALSO... tried overwatch for the free weekend. Now ordering a copy from Amazon. Game is super fun. I needed a MP game like this.

I think I'm about done with the game. It suddenly stopped being fun after I got to level 100. Not that the game is less fun to play but now I'm suddenly playing with a bunch of level 200 or 300 people and it kinda stops being fun cause I've never been that great at the game which is now painfully obvious.
Makes me sad cause I really enjoyed the game. But after hitting 100 I don't think I had an enjoyable match once.

robotrock

Banned
I think I'm about done with the game. It suddenly stopped being fun after I got to level 100. Not that the game is less fun to play but now I'm suddenly playing with a bunch of level 200 or 300 people and it kinda stops being fun cause I've never been that great at the game which is now painfully obvious.
Makes me sad cause I really enjoyed the game. But after hitting 100 I don't think I had an enjoyable match once.

Make a new account and enjoy the progression all over again

time till derby woo
t1473555600z4.png

I think my dream Danny project would be him coming to my hometown in Scotland and doing a history of GTA/DMA Design/Rockstar in Dundee and subsequently Edinburgh.

Lots of good stories to be told. It could even bleed into stuff like Lemmings, Crackdown and Minecraft.

So let's hope this thing picks up so I can bug him about it.

I know pubs that would welcome some Black Velvet Band.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Get into a real mans game like CSGO and enjoy the feeling of being cursed out by brazilian teenagers
Make it Russians if you're in Europe

I think my dream Danny project would be him coming to my hometown in Scotland and doing a history of GTA/DMA Design/Rockstar in Dundee and subsequently Edinburgh.

Lots of good stories to be told. It could even bleed into stuff like Lemmings, Crackdown and Minecraft.

So let's hope this thing picks up so I can bug him about it.

I know pubs that would welcome some Black Velvet Band.
Any Rockstar story would be welcome, but these fuckers don't talk.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder why GBeast hasn't managed to pull other CNET staff/CBSi staff for their streams likes GB West.
Bakalar's podcast has Russ Fruhstick from Polygon, so he might be a guest at some point. The latest Jeff-less episode has Chris Plante (also Polygon/Verge), too.

Volotaire

Bakalar's podcast has Russ Fruhstick from Polygon, so he might be a guest at some point. The latest Jeff-less episode has Chris Plante (also Polygon/Verge), too.

I hope so. I'd love to see new personalities jelling with the GBeast crew like the 'drop in' Gamespot employees.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I don't know what I enjoy more, the ER or reading the literal books people write in the comments about how they play the game wrong cause they have to look at everything to enjoy it. Reading the YT comments actually makes me laugh harder than the Fireboylt discussion.

Jintor

I don't mind games that want you to explore but you have to shape the game in a certain way so that exploration is actually encouraged. shenmue kinda feels like it just drops you in the ocean in that sense

robotrock

Banned
Man I almost just bought a Dreamcast from Gamestop but they are out of stock now.

I was hoping to experience the rest of Shenmue before the ER gets finished but now that dream is dead.

No_Style

CM Punk always sounds like a map in Counter Strike to me.
de_dust and cm_punk
Tell me I'm wrong.

It's a very early CS map that takes place at a punk rock concert. Hostages are held on the mainstage with very rudimentary multicolor stage lighting only. This area of the map is just way too dark and nobody likes it because of it.

Top Bottom