• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brashnir

Infinite possibility is such a creativity killer.

It's hardly infinite. In fact, it's pretty heavily limited due to VR requirements. You can't just tab over to another window, build something and drop it in. You're stuck in a very limited space, and all the buttons are huge due to the clumsiness of the controls.

This game again? Is this a rerun?

Wheres gang beasts

You know they'll play it again when it hits PS4. I've heard that people have played it recently at some event and its shaping up fine (compared to PSX, where it apparently ran at 15-20 FPS). It's also coming to PSVR. Why? Who knows.

Strax

Dan telling the story about meeting Xavier Woods on the 2nd Powerbombcast is really fun since he made it in the last 2 years.

Jeff is silently judging in the corner of the screen.

Oh god this thing just gets worse.

be4fH8l.gif

Perhaps the title for OT 26?

yes

I'm someone who wishes the crew would take the game to task for having a couple of NPCs throw around "r*tarded," and even then I think Hitman should probably win GOTY after just playing through the first mission a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom