• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the guardians of the galaxy telltale game that has been floating around,

That doesn't sound like the kind of game that would need a month full of in-depth coverage. Telltale games are pretty basic from a gameplay perspective.

I don't think it's Spider-man, because it's been said that it won't be shown off at Playstation Experience or The Game Awards. Red Dead would be a good choice, but it seems a bit early for that.

It's rumored that Bungie might be showing something off, and they do have a pretty good relationship with Game Informer. I'm not holding my breath, though. It's more than likely a new game that we haven't seen.

Teddified

Yeah I'd never buy a Telltale game from ep1 considering they always go on sale even before all the episodes are out. Even though Tales from the Borderlands is the only one I actually played I've watched some others because of "youtubers."

Catvoca

Banned
The cringe moments are kinda what makes the show fun. Watching that Joel Mchale year live was the best (though that was the VGX awards I guess)

Salarians

fishing until 2 AM and making his friends stand on the dock behind him for hours just to remind him when to change out his fishing line

he won't even let Gladio have a turn

Noctis is a bad friend

Ashby

It challenges internalized notions of traditional masculinity and people don't realize that this is the reason why it bothers them.

robotrock

Banned
I wish the mcelroys had a podcast to talk about video games. I used to love the joystiq podcast but all this nu-mcelroy stuff is lost on me

Where's the thread for calling people racist because you don't like their content? that completely idiotic statement you edited out.

you mean the one where they constantly say boy?

I mean, let's not pretend that they're not privileged white males whose use of 'boy' is questionable.(as for editing that part out, I still stand that they wouldn't dare say it to a person of color)

robotrock

Banned
Sony purged that studio, so I wonder who's making that.

don't need to remind me :((

Edit: I think it'd be cool if they go those ex-Studio Liverpool guys, Firesprite, to do it. Sony got them to work on the Playroom VR, I believe.

If it's just a remaster of HD/Fury and 2048 though I guess there'd be no problem if someone like Bluepoint was doing them

def sim

thatisdelic0axl6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom