• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

I don't know the roads Jeff uses, but there are a lot of places where driving at the speed limit can fuck with the flow of traffic and absolutely make the road less safe

People who drive faster then the speed limit are the ones fucking with the of traffic.
In all cases.

I love Giant bomb, but their 4k/PS4 pro conversation was the most misinformed conversation I've ever heard on their podcast. It really turned me off... I've met better informed best buy employees...

I bet doom guy is gonna be best character. Itll go something like "DOOM GUY PUNCHES THING GRRR HES SO EDGY AND COOL AND I LIKE IT"

qq

but the doomslayer is like a perfect fit for the narrative of that game

Dan's right about Bubble Lead and Pringles.

take that, coastal elites

does he think bubble lead (pronounced "led") only has one good use and that pringles are made for making a duck bill with your mouth

Lunar FC

I basically just drive 50 mph on streets and 70 mph on freeways. Has done me well so far. Definitely are areas in my city where driving the speed limit will get you wrecked.

That doesn't make him the best character though. He isn't even a character, he's a cipher.

Anyway this is all too premature, no sense getting worked up over a hypothetical.

You and I both damn well know Doom Guy is gonna be the best character. Jeff will push for it, Brad will choke, Dan is just going to nod his head, and goty is ruined.

/bitter

Catvoca

Banned
should i stay up for TGA or nah

Wondering the same myself. If GB were talking over it I definitely would but as it is I don't think the show is good enough on its own to stay up until 2am for (which is when it starts my time because fuck Europe apparently)

Tagyhag

People who drive faster then the speed limit are the ones fucking with the of traffic.
In all cases.

I agree, but here in LA, that's how it is. In fact, if you drive slower you'll get a ticket.

Cops don't care as long as you don't go more than 10 over the limit, it's an unspoken rule.

Salarians

2462657-screen+shot+2013-03-30+at+02.41.12+.png

Is there any way to tell which TellTale team is working on which game? IIRC they're a huge company now, with hundreds of employees. (Whoda thunk!)

I ask because Tales From the Borderlands has given me renewed hope in TellTale.

Catvoca

Banned
Is there any way to tell which TellTale team is working on which game? IIRC they're a huge company now, with hundreds of employees. (Whoda thunk!)

I ask because Tales From the Borderlands has given me renewed hope in TellTale.

Don't think so, you've just got to wait for impressions and buy the one good game they make every year or 2 (TWD S1, The Wolf Among Us and Tales From The Borderlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom