• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post-Ryan/Pre-Dan time was dire on all fronts, Bombcast included. Even the audio was terrible.

I've said this before, but I think that's also the reason the 2013 GOTY skits were my least favorite (it was the ones where they do different decades). 2012 was the spoofs of reality TV (CollectSHUN was the best!), 2014 was the cursed Mario Party prototype, and 2015 was the one where they did their own stuff (like Jeff's baking show, or Austin's Gundam show). I haven't watched any GOTY videos prior to 2012, so I don't know if they were good or not (I assume they were).

kiguel182

Level 20 in Sapienza! There's still some stuff I know that I can do but I'm jumping to Marekesh.

Hitman is amazing. Killing the virus became a bit old since I never found a way to do it outside going into the cave (I know there is, I just never found it). Besides that Sapienza is an amazing map.

graboids

What does this mean

2454794-popesmoke.jpg

Strax

I hope Dan finds a good way out but it seems like did not start looking for a way out until november, he should've been smarter about that.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Shouldn't you make sure there is clear path to getting out of your lease before you decide to move across the country?

Shouldn't you make sure there is clear path to getting out of your lease before you decide to move across the country?

It's Dan. Why would you expect otherwise? He probably that it would just work out because it had always just worked out for Dan.

You're basically forced to download all the MP stuff too.

As much as people seem to be down on the MP, I am actually pumped to use SnapMap, and even more so after I saw they were adding AI bots. But, with the MP size, they probably should've considered allowing users to install the game in separate components. Didn't Killzone: Shadow Fall do something like that?

I just want to hear Jeff be super pissy about Uncharted 4 while praising Gears 4

I need it.

Also maybe Dan talking publicly about how his apartment is a rat trap that is also been broken into before wasnt super smart.

Its cheap but if you can afford to live in SF to begin with you probably want something less hell hole-y.

But this is Dan. Watch as someone swoops in at the last minute and all is fine.

Meneses

It's Dan we're talking about, it wouldn't surprise me if his new best bud Marc Maron called Obama and Barry would have a chat with the landlord and get Dan off the hook.

LiK

I wanna delete DOOM for size but I wanna Plat it in the future. Guess it'll be the next game I delete if I run out again.

Scizzy

Based on the responses to Dan's tweet, it doesn't sound like there is a quick fix, hope everything works out for him.

What if all of reality is an illusion and the entire purpose of the universe is to trap Dan in San Francisco for increasingly byzantine reasons until he goes insane?

FStop7

Banned

1. It's Dan

2. Who would have thought that finding a renter in San Francisco would be difficult?

Vinny is the glue of GB. These last 2 weeks prove that

Giant bomb was like the shield better together than apart

Who is Vic Mackey in the Giant Bomb version of The Shield? And who is Shane?

FStop7

Banned
The CEO of Hardees/Carl's Jr. is joining the Trump administration.

Waypoint = alt-right confirmed

2. someone who sees all the homeless people and shuttering tech startups in SF every single day maybe

The homeless problem has been that way forever and are startups on the way down? Last time I was in SF (this past February) it was still crazytown with rents skyrocketing because people were coming in from everywhere to join tech companies

The homeless problem has been that way forever and are startups on the way down? Last time I was in SF (this past February) it was still crazytown with rents skyrocketing because people were coming in from everywhere to join tech companies

I'm at lunch now and the Subway I frequent was closed down, most likely due to the high rent. :(

He probably has been trying to rent it for longer than we're aware, and only went public once he hit a brick wall privately. Plus, the NYC opportunity probably required a firm commitment date from him a few months back (I'm guessing in the weeks following his first run at GBE when they did the first SOTN episode).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom