• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can assume they are still deliberating on GotY since none of them have tweeted these past few hours.

Looks like Doom being #1 isnt as clearcut as you thought it was.

Bacon

So I can assume they are still deliberating on GotY since none of them have tweeted these past few hours.

The last day is always long. They still have to decide on 10 games to make the list out of many. The top spot isn't the only fight to be had.

oti

Banned

It's today? Do we know when they will start releasing the podcasts?

I bet the bigger discussion is #2.

It's today? Do we know when they will start releasing the podcasts?

I bet the bigger discussion is #2.
They didn't start releasing them until December 28 last year, so I would guess around that time this year.

I could see hitman vs doom being a 3 hour grudge match for # 1 and 2.

killroy87

Doom hasn't been clear cut for the past few months. And day by day, week by week, I become more confident in Hitman taking the win.

I think the only person truly fighting for Doom will be Jeff, too. He's gotten on the Hitman train, but he'll take one of his patented last minute stubborn stands against it to fight for Doom.

I would imagine something like Doom vs Titanfall fighting for 1st and Hitman vs Overwatch for 3rd.

Not even Jeff will be able to will Titanfall ahead of Overwatch. I actually feel like Vinny might choose to be pretty stubborn about it this year.

I think the only person truly fighting for Doom will be Jeff, too. He's gotten on the Hitman train, but he'll take one of his patented last minute stubborn stands against it to fight for Doom.
I'm not convinced Brad loves anything near as much as Doom.

popo

Even paying rent on two apartments at once will cost less than two tickets to Wrestlemania on that hand job package he always buys.

Overwatch brought Vinnys family together

He will fight for that

He will remember Mario maker winning and fortify himself

Overwatch will win.

The homeless problem has been that way forever and are startups on the way down? Last time I was in SF (this past February) it was still crazytown with rents skyrocketing because people were coming in from everywhere to join tech companies

I'm willing to bet that most of those people aren't looking to rent an entire 2br $3k/mo apartment for themselves. individual rooms for rent? sure.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hitman will be 3 or 4

Janky game is janky, remember?
When is the last time anyone on GBWest talked about Overwatch

Jason was talking about it pretty regularly.

More recently than anyone was talking about Doom. Dan stopped playing Doom so he could play more Overwatch.

Teddified

I dunno if it's because of watching Hitman so much but I did some of the prologue last night then did the elusive target for the first time. I killed her in like 10 min by throwing scissors and just high tailing it, it wasn't that hard heh.

I dunno if it's because of watching Hitman so much but I did some of the prologue last night then did the elusive target for the first time. I killed her in like 10 min by throwing scissors and just high tailing it, it wasn't that hard heh.

Its because Brad likes to roleplay as agent 47

I rented Doom. I am currently downloading a 28GB patch, lol.

I look forward to finally playing this game.

76 gig folder on my 2nd SSD. So much of it is for the multiplayer I will never, ever, ever touch. I remember when Max Payne 3 at 30 gigs seemed insane.

The Yakuza 6 demo is something like 36 gigs.

Remember when Jeff came up with the idea to open a vaping store called "Vape Culture" and was immediately horrified with himself?

I also just remembered him coming up with "A Pizza the Action" off the top of his head as the name for a pizza place. In another life, the man could have cured cancer...

vape couture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom