• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zornack

Half of Gamespot's front page is about movies and tv shows. Is this new? I don't remember it being like that the last time I went there in... 2015 maybe?

Volotaire

Half of Gamespot's front page is about movies and tv shows. Is this new? I don't remember it being like that the last time I went there in... 2015 maybe?

They have a new Gamespot universe initiative covering all other types of media (comics, TV, etc.). Gamespot absorbed Comic Vine last/this year to build part of the strategy.

I wonder what these "bunch of other videos we did" are that Brad's talking about.

My guess?

8 videos, one from each GB person and Rorie, featuring them talking about what the site means to them as it is revealed that they are shutting down.

I wonder what these "bunch of other videos we did" are that Brad's talking about.

My guess?

8 videos, one from each GB person and Rorie, featuring them talking about what the site means to them as it is revealed that they are shutting down.

Theyre videos about memories with Vinny

Because Vinny is leaving

daveo42

Banned
UC4 is in my top 10, but probably because I've played at most 10 games this year. I did realize this year that I love the way the UC games look, but the stories are mostly forgettable. At least UC2 and 4 have decent enough arcs to keep you invested and interested.

TLoU >>> UC when it comes to ND storytelling.

Hitman is no 12 on Gamespots list

And you're all saying Hitman's a GOTY game

Gamespot is a shell of what it once was. Hitman is still in the running for top 3. I mean, listen to how much pretty much gushing there is on the site for Hitman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom