• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Austin approves!

I think Austin is actually from my town. The shit he talks about is all right around me.

Where's Atlantic City? That's the only place I've been in NJ, but it was crowded and smelled like garbage. Not a great impression.

Atlantic City is South Jersey, it's actually right near my house, and that place is a shithole. It's a wonderful shithole but a shithole nonetheless. But that's like basing your opinion of the South off of Deliverance. All of the beach towns around Atlantic City are beautiful and well-maintained, and to the West is a bunch of state parks and farms.

Johndoey

Banned
xANzY7K.jpg

My wife bought me all 3 Witcher games, The Witness (which she gave me early as a tease), Hitman, Doom, Oxenfree, Town of Light, Tormentum, Momodora, Inside, Deadwood, and Fez for Christmas. I think she outdid herself from last year. I'm enjoying The Witcher 3 and Fez more than I expected. Hitman is really good. Inside is excellent.

Johndoey

Banned
I don't know it's weird for me right now I'm at work and I'm feeling really sad but really happy too and I don't know why and that's cool and part of the reason I'm feeling happy right now is because of this thread and BCT thread over at off-topic, and well thank you guys.

I know this is hella lame but I'm super emotional right now and whatever.

does anyone wanna do 'day 1' 'day 2' 'day 1 recap' banners etc.

i'm busy working on duders artwork, help is appreciated. otherwise I might just 'borrow' daydreams banners from last year.

does anyone wanna do 'day 1' 'day 2' 'day 1 recap' banners etc.

i'm busy working on duders artwork, help is appreciated. otherwise I might just 'borrow' daydreams banners from last year.

I can't draw for shit otherwise I would love to help. You could borrow and improvise on it so I think that's the better option since there isn't much time left.

My wife bought me all 3 Witcher games, The Witness (which she gave me early as a tease), Hitman, Doom, Oxenfree, Town of Light, Tormentum, Momodora, Inside, Deadwood, and Fez for Christmas. I think she outdid herself from last year. I'm enjoying The Witcher 3 and Fez more than I expected. Hitman is really good. Inside is excellent.

I hope you got her something good.

That's a sweet ass line up. Fez is incredible, it was a magical 3 days I spent playing that game when it first released. Really dig the soundtrack as well.

I can't draw for shit otherwise I would love to help. You could borrow and improvise on it so I think that's the better option since there isn't much time left.

I'm hard at work on these duder portraits

so that's what I'ma prolly do

I'll probably do a banner, but I might 'borrow' the day 1/day 2/etc. buttons

I don't know it's weird for me right now I'm at work and I'm feeling really sad but really happy too and I don't know why and that's cool and part of the reason I'm feeling happy right now is because of this thread and BCT thread over at off-topic, and well thank you guys.

I know this is hella lame but I'm super emotional right now and whatever.

Not lame at all man. Merry Christmas to you and the rest of gb gaf. :) I was stuck at work till nearly 11pm yesterday the 24th so I get you.

Teddified

How is Endless Legend guys? I kinda wanna check out a 4x game but I want it to be turn based also fantasy or sci-fi, not really into historical things too much.

thanks daydream

this art is turning out more horrifying than I thought

perfect

edit: suddenly this art is a bad idea due to circumstances I could've forseen, so I'll do banner stuff

Welp I bought the Hitman guys. I had the PS4 hard copy preordered but decided I might as well jump on this $30 PSN deal. Gotta go to dinner at my parents then I guess I get to kill people later. Huzzah.

justjim89

Jesus. Hope you got that woman something shiny.

Like a car.

The box under my tree that I thought might be a PS4 Pro turned out to be a protein shake blender thing. I mean, I wanted that, but now I gotta buy myself a PS4.

Also I'm typing on my fancy new RGB mechanical keyboard (MX browns). It's great! Merry Christmas and happy whatever else y'all are into!

In the spirit of giving I've got two codes for Broken Age
and one for Grim Fandango Remastered (Claimed)
. If any GB gaffers would like them let me know!

Jintor

i bought myself doom but on australian internet it will take 3 days to download. lmao.

instead i've been playing lumines on mobile which is prettttttty gooooooooooood but the touch screen controls just aren't responsive enough for a BPM that's above like 120 or so

Joeku

So instead of hanging out drinking and playing Rock Band with my family tonight I now have to try to sleep because I work at midnight. Yay, last minute retail schedule changes. Fuck you, Boxing Day.

So instead of hanging out drinking and playing Rock Band with my family tonight I now have to try to sleep because I work at midnight. Yay, last minute retail schedule changes. Fuck you, Boxing Day.

Working stinks on/around Christmas... I'm working right now through midnight of Chistmas day (yay 24/7 operations) and my wife is at home alone :( stinks that our families are halfway across the country and she already used all of her vacation time earlier this year visiting her sick mom... I know it's only like 2 days out of the year, but something about having to work this time of year extra blows...

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I can confirm to all of you that having no internet is boring as hell. Thank god for all the Lego my nefew got, at least I had something to do. I'm still bitter about Inside, it's this years "What are you people seeing in this?!" game for me.

Jintor

I can confirm to all of you that having no internet is boring as hell. Thank god for all the Lego my nefew got, at least I had something to do. I'm still bitter about Inside, it's this years "What are you people seeing in this?!" game for me.

name me 10 games better than inside

seriously i got NOTHING out of Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom