• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Oh. Weird. MPP spoilers.

Dan won again. Maybe because, yet again, he was actively trying to win while the rest whined about randomization, motion controls, and how bad a time they're having sitting down and playing a video game for four hours. Their lack of effort is just helping Dan prove his point.

I kind of wish I hadn't read that because it makes me less interested in watching it all the way through. I always ALWAYS root for Jeff to win since he's yet to snatch victor from Dan.

imBask

Banned

WOAAAAAAAAAAAH

tumblr_m5sdsdnpby1rpto9ao1_500.gif

I've had a code for GOW4 for a while, but I just can't get enthusiastic about using it and playing the game. It just seems really, really boring. Then again, all the big shooters seem boring this year.

I've had a code for GOW4 for a while, but I just can't get enthusiastic about using it and playing the game. It just seems really, really boring. Then again, all the big shooters seem boring this year.

If I'm being really honest, I agree with you. I've had it since launch and I'm still only on chapter 4. Finding it hard to keep going. I do find it boring. It's just shoot stuff, shoot stuff, and shoot more stuff.

To expand a little - I don't think there's enough variety in what you're doing in the game. There is no downtime. There are no new or different mechanics. It's just shooting and shooting 95% of the time.

Meguro

Banned
I feel like the MPPs have been consistently getting worse since 4.
5 was the outlier since they had the live stage and everything.

Sakwoff

Okay, that thing happened where I had jeff.zone open in some tab and was super freaked out when he started his mixlr and suddenly rap music blared from my speakers.

I feel like the MPPs have been consistently getting worse since 4.
5 was the outlier since they had the live stage and everything.

I thought 7 was great.

6 was a little dull.

Yesterday was super boring though. While I get why the crew are probably bummed right now I can also tell the game was way worse then previous MP's. Not saying previous games where good but Mario Party 8 looked straight up dull.

daveo42

Banned
Give me a ye or ne if I should buy these rn.

$160, I've wanted them for months.

Never spent that much on kicks.

If you want them, buy them. Personally, I'd go with another color combo or these:
Nike-Free-5.0-Men-Running-Shoes-Blue-White.jpg

These are about the comfiest shoes I've ever worn.
Nike Free 5.0

Xater

It's a weird thing to say but the response to a poor old man's video about his dead hamster cheered me up today. Reminds you that there are still good people out there. It's on the front page of reddit I think.

Salarians

CwrcQ_VXUAAcVPd.jpg:large

"I'm thrilled to get my hands on Watch Dogs 2 before it comes out and put my hacking skills to the test in the game's open-world streets of San Francisco," said Rami Malek. "The underground hacking world has always intrigued me, both on and off of the screen, so I'm excited to take the Bay Area by storm as the charismatic hacker Marcus Holloway."
🗿

KingKong

Can GBeast please go back to playing entertaining games. Why are they streaming Gears and Battlefield instead of random fmv shovelware

Fuuuuuck I want to finish the Gears 4 campaign so bad but DIshonored 2 PC forced me to uninstall it to make space, and then that version turned out to be crap.

So now I'm redownloading 80 gigs of Gears but I don't think it'll be finished by the time I get back from work. :(

Strax

I highly enjoyed Mario Party Party 8.

I don't agree with those saying the guys weren't trying to win except for Dan, Drew and Brad had both had one moment were they fucked up but that's about it. They clearly tried in the minigames and you could see them thinking over and over again on the board.

StoveOven

Banned
I highly enjoyed Mario Party Party 8.

I don't agree with those saying the guys weren't trying to win except for Dan, Drew and Brad had both had one moment were they fucked up but that's about it. They clearly tried in the minigames and you could see them thinking over and over again on the board.

I agree.
This was the most competitive game since 5. There were points in the last two where Dan was able to run away with things, but he only won with the bonus starts this time

justjim89

Maybe I'm just an old man, but 65" is too much television for any practical consumer use. I can't imagine actually using a TV that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom