• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started typing a search and now I want to move to Finland.

ktBUWzt.png

repeater

You fuckers want some serious country beef up in this thread? In that case imma fucking TELL YOU the truth about Finland..

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Not gonna lie....that fly sound is making it impossible for me to enjoy the My Car Unfinished. That sound gets under my skin

Edit:
b595K9c.png

Uhm...look.....let's just move on

Xater

Not gonna lie....that fly sound is making it impossible for me to enjoy the My Car Unfinished. That sound gets under my skin

Edit:
b595K9c.png

Uhm...look.....let's just move on

Oh no. I feel so sorry for you Austria.

PS: I was totally not bored in Vienna. Can't speak for the rest of the country though.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
How is Titan Souls? It's been on my "eeeeeeh" wishlist of games I might potentially sucker myself into buying in a Steam sale, but I've got everything else in that bundle already.

Badly designed tbh. The boss fights are fun but every time you die (and you will die a lot) the game forces you to run back to the boss through an completely empty and boring area. Imagine if in Dark Souls you had to run to the boss but there were no enemies around. It's onle 20-30 seconds but that adds up quickly. I don't know why that is and I didn't finish the game because of it. The actual boss fights are pretty fun though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom