• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
*backs away*

vinny i have nothing to do with this

I think I might make Drew my Giant Bomb dad because he seems the most well adjusted and normal and Vinny Giant Bomb daddy.

I'm so conflicted.

bKLB5f5.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The word charming is overused by games media when describing indie games.

But My Summer Car is charming as heck.

If doom get number 1 on goty, I can definitely see hitman getting number 2 , even above overwatch. The sheer joy that brad and dan have and the impact those videos have on the site has to mean a lot.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Why are all the autocompletes for the GB duders creepy? I went to find a picture of Vinny to compare to the art and the first two autocompletes were "vinny caravella wife" and "vinny caravella age"

I noticed the other day too that looking up Jeff recommend "jeff gerstmann net worth"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I want a road trip game in the style of My Summer Car. Complete with trying not to get murdered by hitchhikers.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I don't understand My Summer Car. I can't tell if it's some actually super deep janky ass game or just a janky ass game.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Hmm you guys might be right.

I do expect top 3 to consist of DOOM, Hitman and titanfall 2 at this point, though this can still change as there's quite a few releases left this year.

def sim

Are they waypoints version of will and norm? I'm getting flashbacks of will and norm segments from tbllsl .

Will and Norm would have made a tutorial on how to build this computer. These guys are going for it and building a custom boat PC without looking anything up. It's great.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I think you guys expect way too high of a game that only one person played for more than an hour(Hitman)

Am I missing something? At least Dan and Brad has played more than an hour on just videos alone though I don't know how many of them have played it on their freetime(I expect maybe one more of them have).

I might be optimistic about the top 3 for it but it'll at least be in the top 10.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Am I missing something? At least Dan and Brad has played more than an hour on just videos alone though I don't know how many of them have played it on their freetime(I expect maybe one more of them have).

I might be optimistic about the top 3 for it but it'll at least be in the top 10.

Dan only played it briefly then basically said he'd rather watch Brad play instead. Jeff said it looks good but to my knowledge, still hasn't played it.

Meneses

Hmm you guys might be right.

I do expect top 3 to consist of DOOM, Hitman and titanfall 2 at this point, though this can still change as there's quite a few releases left this year.

I don't think Hitman will be that high. It should deserve a top spot for being the best consistent content in the website for sure (besides being a pretty good game).

I'd say it's (probably) a top 10 lock and maybe it could squeeze into top 5 (doubtful), but no one really played it besides Brad and Dan (and even those two played most of it for the QLs, follow ups and Elusives). I think Jeff was giving it a try a few months ago, and Vinny seemed to enjoy it when he was Dan's co-pilot that one time, but as far as I know none of the non-HitDan guys got into it.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Haha yeah I'm probably a bit too optimistic and biased as the hitman stuff has been pretty much my favourite GB content this year and as I love that sort of game.

A guest, unprompted, just claimed Yoshi was in the top three worst characters of all time.

What the hell.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I don't think Hitman will be that high. It should deserve a top spot for being the best consistent content in the website for sure (besides being a pretty good game).

I'd say it's (probably) a top 10 lock and maybe it could squeeze into top 5 (doubtful), but no one really played it besides Brad and Dan (and even those two played most of it for the QLs, follow ups and Elusives). I think Jeff was giving it a try a few months ago, and Vinny seemed to enjoy it when he was Dan's co-pilot that one time, but as far as I know none of the non-HitDan guys got into it.

Only Jeff and Dan liked Mario Maker.

Meneses

Only Jeff and Dan liked Mario Maker.

Well, Jeff played the rest of them with that bait and switch.

Besides, Jeff and Dan played a lot of it at home too, it was a bit different from the Hitman situation.

Hitman is way better than Mario Maker but the ways of the world are often unjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom