• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
My subscriptions running out tomorrow.

I also have a job and some money now.

Anyway for me to get the discounted membership without T-shirt code right now? Will they do a thanksgiving day or Christmas sale?

Mr. F

Banned
My subscriptions running out tomorrow.

I also have a job and some money now.

Anyway for me to get the discounted membership without T-shirt code right now? Will they do a thanksgiving day or Christmas sale?

They've done Thanksgiving in the past although I'm not sure if it's an annual thing. On a side note I still think it's crazy that the 'sale' price is just not being forced to buy an ugly t-shirt. Super gracious.

popo

They have had a thanksgiving or an xmas sale (a couple of years they had both) every year since they started offering memberships without the store credit. Odds on one in the next couple of months are very high.

They've done Thanksgiving in the past although I'm not sure if it's an annual thing. On a side note I still think it's crazy that the 'sale' price is just not being forced to buy an ugly t-shirt. Super gracious.

You can buy anything from the store, but yeah, totally not a sale (although new members sometimes get an extra 5 bucks off). | wouldn't actually mind a hat of a mug but the international shipping rates to Europe are insane.

for that one time I will defend brad, this remote looks incredibly complicated and stupid

Yeah. I thought it looked awesome and wanted that TV and then I realized that I would have to constantly help my parents with it. And that would be too much of a put-off. I wish they had a simpler mode for the less than tech savvy.

Qsz8Zgj.gif

imBask

Banned
Yeah. I thought it looked awesome and wanted that TV and then I realized that I would have to constantly help my parents with it. And that would be too much of a put-off. I wish they had a simpler mode for the less than tech savvy.

my dad would probably just get incredibly mad and return the TV

The google account barrier should be in the "hottest mess" discussion at the end of the year

Zacagawea

I don't like when they bring popular new singleplayer games to UPF because either 1. You've already played the part they're playing very, very recently or 2. You haven't started it yet and just want to play it yourself.

justjim89

I don't like when they bring popular new singleplayer games to UPF because either 1. You've already played the part they're playing very, very recently or 2. You haven't started it yet and just want to play it yourself.

Also, them sitting there riffing on something while half paying attention doesn't exactly show the game in the most positive light.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
my dad would probably just get incredibly mad and return the TV

The google account barrier should be in the "hottest mess" discussion at the end of the year

What do you mean? You don't demand two factor authentication before somebody can change the channel?

Zocano

From what I could find, Mario Party Party 9 will definitively be the shortest one. Each map takes like 40-60 minutes. Oh well.

There's no # of turns, the maps are a finite length and path.

What are the chances that Mario Party Party 10 will take place on the Friday before the holidays (which, I assume is Dan's last week at GBWest)? If they do so, the finale will likely be free for all.

justjim89

Is there any way to directly download Soundcloud podcasts? Dan is on this week's Cool Games, Inc. but i'm only finding it on Soundcloud, and I'm not gonna waste data streaming audio on a walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom