• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunder

I highly enjoyed Mario Party Party 8.

I don't agree with those saying the guys weren't trying to win except for Dan, Drew and Brad had both had one moment were they fucked up but that's about it. They clearly tried in the minigames and you could see them thinking over and over again on the board.

Yup. One of the best for sure.

The 2 fuck ups didn't even come into play as Dan won all 3 bonus stars. Sure they could have prevented him from winning more mini-games but it's pretty much totally RNG on who lands on more green spaces and I think the 3rd star is a coin-flip between red and blue spaces, right? I thought it was wealthiest or something but I guess not.

FluxWaveZ

Yup. One of the best for sure.

The 2 fuck ups didn't even come into play as Dan won all 3 bonus stars. Sure they could have prevented him from winning more mini-games but it's pretty much totally RNG on who lands on more green spaces and I think the 3rd star is a coin-flip between red and blue spaces, right? I thought it was wealthiest or something but I guess not.

Well, from what I remember,
if at least Brad had obtained the star, preventing Dan from getting it, that could theoretically place him at one less star in the end. Maybe Drew getting the star himself could have subsequently placed it closer to Brad.

Because of how volatile Mario Party can be, who knows what this alternate reality could have wrought...

Wunder

Well, from what I remember,
if at least Brad had obtained the star, preventing Dan from getting it, that could theoretically place him at one less star in the end. Maybe Drew getting the star himself could have subsequently placed it closer to Brad.

Because of how volatile Mario Party can be, who knows what this alternate reality could have wrought...

True, I suppose I hadn't considered the next star place and what that could've meant for the overall game board. That being said I still like this MPP because it was the most competitive and the board game was fairly benign, allowing us to concentrate on the fantastic mini-games

FStop7

Banned
<span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:65% 32.5%;background-size:4100%" title="moyai"></span></span>

"I'm thrilled to get my hands on Watch Dogs 2 before it comes out and put my hacking skills to the test in the game's open-world streets of San Francisco," said Rami Malek. "The underground hacking world has always intrigued me, both on and off of the screen, so I'm excited to take the Bay Area by storm as the charismatic hacker Marcus Holloway."

God, who writes this shit? No wonder Vivendi's devouring them.

FStop7

Banned
Playing Modern Warfare Remastered makes me realize just how much I want a Modern Warfare 2 remaster. That was some of the most fun I've ever had in multiplayer. In MW2 you'd shoot the guy who shot you and money would fly out of his body. Shit was fun and silly, not all Space Bro McGrimface.

Playing Modern Warfare Remastered makes me realize just how much I want a Modern Warfare 2 remaster. That was some of the most fun I've ever had in multiplayer. In MW2 you'd shoot the guy who shot you and money would fly out of his body. Shit was fun and silly, not all Space Bro McGrimface.

they would have to put a lobby dedicated to glitches to recapture some of it.

This day 10 years ago the PS3 was released.

UPF should be a PS3 stream where they play THE MOST ps3 ass ps3 games.

I am talking about..

Lair
Heavy Rain
Flower
Skyrim on PS3
The Uncharted 2 train
MGS4

Or they could just have Gran Turismo 5 installing in the background for the entire show.

SomberOwl

So here is one thing to note about the PS4 Pro. My USB stick no longer fits into the front USB port because of the design of the PS4 Pro and my USB stick being to thick to fit into that groove. Good thing there is an extra one on the back that it will fit into.

Minor inconvenience but still kind of annoying.

Pretty sure the issue is with certain legacy PS4 titles that have not received Pro patches. Titles releasing from now and onward shouldn't have this problem because they'll all have Pro support.

You should watch the video, because the problem is not at all what you described.

feet cam

now back cam
NCDsm4q.png

Ashby

Have any of the duders ever expressed a sensitivity to input lag? I absolutely am allergic to that trash and still game on my 720p set because of it.

Zaph

fuck the 65", vectrex boys!

Dude, come on. 3 games are having fps problems, that should be fixable. Oh well.
Seeing Sony's hard stance of no worse performing profiles on the Pro already broken, for both first and third party, isn't a good look at all.

And this is coming from someone who's PS4 Pro arrived yesterday...

styl3s

I want that TV. I have no where to put it but I want it.

In the studio? Yeah, plenty especially when it came to rhythm stuff.
It's not a very good 4k HDR gaming tv.

But it's a great fucking TV for a PC since it has 120hz (real 120hz not the motion shit) and it's a pretty good TV to watch 4K content on.

Ashby

I want that TV. I have no where to put it but I want it.

In the studio? Yeah, plenty especially when it came to rhythm stuff.

No, not if any of them had experienced it. I mean like, Jeff is a real stickler for 60fps. I was wondering if any of them had expressed that they couldn't stand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom