• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has Jeffery's stream been?

Old games, new games, Taco Bell, cat, VR.etc what's not to love?

e: For some reason not alot of you guys visit the thread on the gaming side, been posting constant updates since I've been watching since it started. Although I'll have to go in about an 2 or 3 hours. Got shit to do for a few hours and then I'll be back to continue on.

Lunar FC

Old games, new games, Taco Bell, cat, VR.etc what's not to love?

e: For some reason not alot of you guys visit the thread on the gaming side, been posting constant updates since I've been watching since it started. Although I'll have to go in about an 2 or 3 hours. Got shit to do for a few hours and then I'll be back to continue on.

I find not entering extracurricular GB threads to be for the best.

Megasoum

Banned
We still haven't seen Jeff's wife anywhere right?

I assume that this is on purpose. Good on him to manage that considering how public he is himself.

the best VR hair
13130015_547170472128785_1551864543_n.jpg

Megasoum

Banned
I should play Titanfall instead of watching Jeff play Titanfall...

Also he's much better than me at that game (not that it would be difficult to be better than me at TF2).

Jintor

it's funny because jeff was pretty hitman incompetent what with not really playing it before but seemed like he was actively experimenting with the systems, unlike flustered brad and yelling dan and axeman vinny who all seemed to have a hitman npc's recall of previous events

I enjoyed that new ME, it's a game that gets better the more you upgrade though. The story missions and time trials is where it's at(especially TT) a warning though that some cannot be 3 starred unless you have specific equipments/upgrades(so you get them hot shortcuts).

Man, they weren't kidding about TF2 Coliseum being Rocket Arena. Awesome and unexpected. (8-0 so far; I'm not great at shooters on console but it seems that literally no one playing knows to lead their shots and aim for the ground?) Wish there were more players overall so they could maybe expand it into a bigger mode or something.

I completely forgot about the PSVR update for Trackmania, I need to check that out. That game was such a bummer, it could have worked within its limitations if they at least made some updates.

Arrival was good, id recommend.

It was! Definitely lived up to the festival circuit hype.

Zaph

This Tomb Raider tech video is worth watching just to see the way the Saturn version worked.

]

It's a really great video - the Saturn was such a weird, hacked-together machine. Its arcade roots are obvious, with the VDP's designed to work almost like digital dioramas. It was a good effort to try and cope with the shift from 2D to 3D, but half-steps never work out.

Salarians

clearly GB needs to get into some fursuits and beat each other silly with fallout branded dildos for next extra life

This Tomb Raider tech video is worth watching just to see the way the Saturn version worked.

]
I'm so glad they're doing this series. Really great stuff.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I enjoyed that new ME, it's a game that gets better the more you upgrade though. The story missions and time trials is where it's at(especially TT) a warning though that some cannot be 3 starred unless you have specific equipments/upgrades(so you get them hot shortcuts).

It's amazing how much they fucked that game up. And in their efforts to make everybody in the world like it, nobody liked or played it. Oops.

Gamespot has one of the worst followers/viewers to interaction ratios of any site I know. It's sad to see.

It's pretty sad, but not too surprising. It's not really a personality-focused site (although they somewhat try to be now, but with the revolving door of staff it's not appealing, to say nothing of the staff themselves...).

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
It's pretty sad, but not too surprising. It's not really a personality-focused site (although they somewhat try to be now, but with the revolving door of staff it's not appealing, to say nothing of the staff themselves...).
Well they're sitll a video game site playing video games for 24h and barely anyone cares.

edit: 72 hours even! And they have this pinned on their 3 million Twitter followers account. The ratio is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom