• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Dead Rising stream: "Dead Space 3 is the best Dead Space game."

Rorie, what?! WHAT!??! I've only played 1 and 3, and the former, plagued with PC technical issues as it is, is head and shoulders above 3.
Loving This Is The Run. Stage 6 is a realllll fucker

Video Games: The Video Game.

From the Dead Rising stream: "Dead Space 3 is the best Dead Space game."

Rorie, what?! WHAT!??! I've only played 1 and 3, and the former, plagued with PC technical issues as it is, is head and shoulders above 3.

3 is such a disaster on so many levels, but rorie's been on a real roll of being wrong this last week or two, so let's just let him keep going

Let It Die is pretty good but I feel like Suda should have made a skateboarding game instead of a souls-like

I'm actually excited for the NMH game on Switch (if it ever makes it to fruition) because Suda pointed out in an interview that it's the first game in a decade he's actually directing directing and mainly writing the story for.

Every Grasshoper game since then, no matter how much they slapped Suda's name on the trailers and brandished a punk or neon glowing aesthetic, he just had some oversight role like producer or "executive" director on. I think at most, he wrote the scripts for NMH2 and Killer is Dead.

It's always been ironic to me that after all of Suda's weird games (a Fire Pro game involving murder, in-ring deaths, your girlfriend leaving you, and your suicide; time looping adventure games; cel shaded railshooters about a shapeshifting assassin in a story that's an allegory for US/Japanese relations) that it was the game about a loser who is destroyed by his own lust for recognition and vapid consumption of "cool" stuff that became the blueprint for future Grasshopper games and what Suda became forever associated with.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brad making the rookie mistake of thinking you can just go back through the park with 3 survivors with the psychos still up

Meguro

Banned
Yakuza 0 looks great and the money counts coming off enemies as you beat them up are pretty amazing.
Is 0 the first game to have different fighting styles?
I'm sure that isn't in 4 or 5.

Aerocrane

Yakuza 0 looks great and the money counts coming off enemies as you beat them up are pretty amazing.
Is 0 the first game to have different fighting styles?
I'm sure that isn't in 4 or 5.

I believe fighting style selection was introduced in the samurai-themed spinoff Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin.

strafer

Dan needs more feeling when he milks.

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom